Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Code last night

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, I did not get to meet either Vic, Cookie nor raver....

it's not your memory that is failing..... couple of drinks and I totally forgot about the meet up.... :drunk:

+ I spent most of the night outside, the deck was really cool...

next time?????

:beer:

Originally posted by magyarcica

BTW, I did not get to meet either Vic, Cookie nor raver....

it's not your memory that is failing..... couple of drinks and I totally forgot about the meet up.... :drunk:

+ I spent most of the night outside, the deck was really cool...

next time?????

:beer:

There is always a next time!

:cool:

Guest jroo

i cant remember who i was talking to that night, but magic and mary came out of vip right infront of us. and i was like thats gotta be magic8ball and they were like "no, it isnt" so after a few moments of arguing i went up to the girl and was like, "hi, are you magic?" thank God she said yes, or i would have felt really stupid! hahahha

btw, who ever i said that too owes me a drink!

Originally posted by lena1279

I had a great time at Deep Dish on Friday. I thought their set was pretty good compared to others I heard. It was nice seeing some of you that night even for just a sec. Hope to see you guys this weekend.

Hey Lena! Its Kristen. It was great to see you out as always! Loved the hat :)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I did have a great time though! It was good to see so many faces out.

EMC rawked the front room. It was so nice to have so much room to dance around!

Question of the night: So what's your fascination w/ pgiddy?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG kids, NOTHING! I just like giving him a hard time on the board because he never comes out. I've never even met the kid! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am so hurt right now, I don't even know what to say, except get me a tissue. I know it was meaningless sex and everything, but to say we never met:confused: Sorry, if it was so bad, I thought it was pretty good, obviously there is room for improvement on your part...........

WOW Jimi Jack was there too:eek: Sucks I was still in Omaha, in Chicago now until Sat. Anybody know of anything good in Chicago, Wed.-Sat.? Sounds like everyone had a good time........

Originally posted by pgiddy

I am so hurt right now, I don't even know what to say, except get me a tissue. I know it was meaningless sex and everything, but to say we never met:confused: Sorry, if it was so bad, I thought it was pretty good, obviously there is room for improvement on your part...........

damn I forgot all about that night! Thanks for reminding me :(