Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classics Nite at Mirage

Jason O spinning tonight, I think i might check this out. I dont think anything else on the Island is going to be good if it keeps raining. Dont feel like driving to the Hamptons and dont feel like hanging out in the inside of Bridgeview. What else is everyone doing tonight??

i was thinking about goin to mirage tonght too. I didnt know it was classics night or anything though. I went to the hamptons last night and dont think i wanna make the trip out there agian, especially in the rain. who knows...

long island is weak~! i had the unfortunate oppurtunity to go last week, and not one place was good... i went all over RVC,then to some dive college bar named mulcaheys or something... where everyone was dressed like they just fell out of avril lavigne video... saw some some college bruiser break a bottle over another persons head... a waste of time, money and energy... im sure there are prolly some hot spots... however for the most part they remain a mystery...

Originally posted by dgmodel

long island is weak~! i had the unfortunate oppurtunity to go last week, and not one place was good... i went all over RVC,then to some dive college bar named mulcaheys or something... where everyone was dressed like they just fell out of avril lavigne video... saw some some college bruiser break a bottle over another persons head... a waste of time, money and energy... im sure there are prolly some hot spots... however for the most part they remain a mystery...

those are the bars, yeah thats pretty much how they all are but as far as clubs there are some great places out here to go to once in a blue, like mirage, cyberia, the clubs out in the hamptons etc..

Originally posted by girly

those are the bars, yeah thats pretty much how they all are but as far as clubs there are some great places out here to go to once in a blue, like mirage, cyberia, the clubs out in the hamptons etc..

NAH LI IS KINDA WEAK BUTTTT...

Originally posted by dgmodel

... YA SHOULD GO FOR THE GALS THERE ARE SOME HOTTIES OUT THERE

Originally posted by girly

cyberia ive been to many times, also neptunes, cpi, and brazil, zacharys, chelsea street, and some others... and its all the same crap... actually i cant front i went a while back one night to zacharays on a thurs and it was pretty good... but in general, i guess its great if you live there since most ppl know each other and see each other and etc... however if youre spoiled by nyc clubs, and lounges then its like comparing apples to hamburgers...