Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PETE TONG in New York this TUESDAY 6/10 @CENTRO-FLY

No joke everyone. This Tuesday Pete Tong will be makng a very special guest appearance at centro-fly. The last time he was here it was one of the best nights centro-fly has ever had and it was broadcast live on BBC's Radio1. We wish we had more time to get the word out but This was just confirmed a few hours ago.

$10 \ $5 reduced admission

To get on the guest list email iamcoming@centro-fly.com

doors open at 10pm

45 W 21st between 5th & 6th aves.

Get the word out, this is an opportunity to see one of the most influential people in Dance music, Pete Tong.

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

He did a live broadcast here at Centro-Fly for Radio One and I'm telling you it was just amazing. The crowd was just enthralled with the whole event.

the lineup for new years eve this year. now that is something to get riled up about! I was@ARC though. but you can't go wrong with a jimmy van m and chris fortier night.

Yeah, We were going to go even bigger for new years, but on that thanksgiving eve we had Jimmy open up for Digweed. He was so good. I mean he was just so good that night that we had to put him on for that night. We turned over 3000 people for the night. It was one of the most memorable new years I've had over the years working in clubs.