Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
£ddie

Vinyl IDs

Don't know how new or how old these are, and these aren't the greatest descriptions, but regardless. . .

First track was a banging dark progressive track. The bassline just shook the place. Evil deep male voice throughout the track repeats the words "Follow Me".

Second track was another progressive track, with the words "Be Yourself" repeated in a female voice (among other words which I don't recall).

Guest saleen351

doubt its Razor and Guidos follow me....

Track was sickness back in the day...

but probably not the R and G track...

Originally posted by £ddie

Don't know how new or how old these are, and these aren't the greatest descriptions, but regardless. . .

First track was a banging dark progressive track. The bassline just shook the place. Evil deep male voice throughout the track repeats the words "Follow Me".

Second track was another progressive track, with the words "Be Yourself" repeated in a female voice (among other words which I don't recall).

don't lie. you were at exit!

Originally posted by £ddie

I wasn't there for the 1st track. The second is Roxy - Doing shows and carrying on, it's going to come out on Twisted.

the first song is SpaceFrog's "Follow Me".... "I havent played this record since the days of The Tunnel!" - dt on the mic

the second one, is yes, Danny Tenaglia's mix with Roxy (who is the very very very tall black drag queen who was at Vinyl this past friday, as usual) called "Doing Shows and Carrying On" which is all about the dark chords in that song. its ridiculous.