Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

Taco flavored kisses for YOOUUUUU!

It was great to see everyone Friday night! Special thanks to the house party crew: Walker, Scratchapella, Crank and Velvetgoldmire. Damn - we had a good time doing absolutely nothing!

I'm heading back to San Francisco today, but I'm sure y'all be out to see me real soon!

*smooooooch*

Originally posted by malanee

It was great to see everyone Friday night! Special thanks to the house party crew: Walker, Scratchapella, Crank and Velvetgoldmire. Damn - we had a good time doing absolutely nothing!

I'm heading back to San Francisco today, but I'm sure y'all be out to see me real soon!

*smooooooch*

Oh yeah, I wasn't there. I didn't fix the fucking screen door.

Was good not to see you again. Maybe next time you are in town I'll miss you then too.

thats it! i'm moving to the west coast...next year.

great seeing Ruth and Scratch again after a very long time and great hanging out again like old times, and great being totally cracked out again :D

we miss you Ruth!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i usually get the 7-layer burrito w/o tomatoes. I never get anything there that has meat. It kind of scares me! :worry:

I like the meat. It's like playing the lotto. And I always go for the Chicken or Steak Flavored meat substitute. Never the ground beef, that stuff is nasty.