Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Karma Review

erickamikaze

So we decided to venture out to Ft. Lauderdale Saturday night. I was in the mood to just chill out with friends and do whatever. First of all, it looked like a car show for the Fast and Furious. We get down to Riverfront and go to some dive bar, have a few drinks, then leave for Sidebar. Had a good time there, but I think the air conditioning was broken and was just too crowded.

Then I chime in and say lets go to Karma, We get there about 1:30, place looks good, it was about 3/4 full with a good mixture of people. The first thing I notice is the A/C is blasting cold, I love it!. The music was average, couldn't really pick out any tracks, but the music is a little loud for the place, decide what you want to be: a club or a lounge and go from that. The decor is nice very relaxing and different with the minimalist style.

On to the bad points, Get some F*^%ing bartenders that know what they are doing and want to be there. There are six of us in

our group and I was the only one to get any type of reasonable service. The Music was too loud for them to hear what you were ordering. Then one of my girls goes to the bar, tries to order a Stoli and Crannberry, and a Carona. The guy looks at her says "we have no Stoli", but I am looking straight at about 5 bottles of it. Gives her the Corona, with no lime, and then give her a Smirnoff Ice. She asked what is this, I did not order this. and his response was "Take or leave it". At the point we just about had it, two of my friends head out. We stay a little while longer till around 2:15 , the DJ is losing the crowd, and the place clears out within 15 minutes. I was like where they hell is everyone, I was just getting going.

I give Karma 2.5 out of 5 stars, it has potential, but needs allot of work and good promotions.

Guest saleen351

we keep preaching the bartenders suck, but they think otherwise....

I really like karma, but your right, club or lounge, choose one, and go with it, but just don't drink there, its not worth the hassle...

We usually get beers over by the atm where they are 2 bucks a bottle...

the music is too loud, me and guyman were there 2 weeks ago, and at 11pm the dj had it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too loud for that time.... crank it up at 1am, but not 11pm, those are drinking and chilling hours...

i called you last night, we had comps to voodoo.... had a blast...