Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Osaka to Merge to Tempts to Sunnie Hunnie Review

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bus...post pics...please please!

I feel so Hot this morning...everyone is telling me I look like a Corporate Stud...

Stacked...is happy...Scoops TONIGHT!!!! Yummy...are we all feeling yummy?

Tiggs & Riggs what was the Stacked talking about during the K session?

Bus...ahhhh the Inner Circle Photo Album will need to be buried like a Pirates Treasure Chest....It is going to be so HOT....

I cannot stop staring at my freshly shaven golden brown arms....hmmmmmmm......So fucking hot!

Tigga...The Stacked & Princess are going to get way hot over scoops tonight....I want to be that butterfly!

Bigtime...Thank you for apologizing to the Sunnie Hunnie Characters...I am glad I could assist in the Mediation Process...

Stephanie...Court was saying the same thing how ironic...2 hotties thinking alike. She was like it is only June...and our summer has been so sick already! Imagine what August will be like? I was like....hmmmm it will be so fucking HOT!

tttttttigggggaaaaaa.........i need a timeout and a 4 hour nap......can you make that happen!!!!!!........captain riggs......turn your phone on beotch.....bigtime......great performance yesterday at surf......you missed hurricane disater dave and digga at tempts......we should be shot!!!!!......stacked.....vagina??

Ummm...yeah Dave...Put some size on your arms then talk to Stacked....Secondly....Vagina? Yeah I got vagina all fucking day yesterday.....bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I still love you and we will settle our differences when we see eachother....

Originally posted by njbigtime

What a weekend....Feels like it was a week long.....I think i left my liver on the surf club floor.............will post review when i can think clearly..........hopefully that happens sometime soon.

yea i think i stepped on it before going to tempts...that thing was not functioning either way!!

NJBIGTIME PARTIES LIKE A CHRISTIAN ROCKSTAR!!

Originally posted by dolcebabe

yea i think i stepped on it before going to tempts...that thing was not functioning either way!!

NJBIGTIME PARTIES LIKE A CHRISTIAN ROCKSTAR!!

did you get home safely rockstar........worried you were gonna be stuck in seaside till next weekend........now go to bed!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Ummm...yeah Dave...Put some size on your arms then talk to Stacked....Secondly....Vagina? Yeah I got vagina all fucking day yesterday.....bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I still love you and we will settle our differences when we see eachother....

ha ha ha.........just bustin on ya.....funny how all of a sudden you didnt answer your phone all day sunday.....I was about to send moo over to your house to get you........saturday.....we have iron brothers tempts reunion festivites!!!!