Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Osaka to Merge to Tempts to Sunnie Hunnie Review

Originally posted by dolcebabe

yea i think i stepped on it before going to tempts...that thing was not functioning either way!!

NJBIGTIME PARTIES LIKE A CHRISTIAN ROCKSTAR!!

Well you being first team All American Christian Rockstar leader, i was able to learn from the best........Honestly i plan on partying like a christian rockstar this weekend.......I really do..... This girl does not run out of energy, even tough for me to keep up with her............you get a B+ for your performance this weekend...Keep up the good work.............

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njbigtime

Well you being first team All American Christian Rockstar leader, i was able to learn from the best........Honestly i plan on partying like a christian rockstar this weekend.......I really do..... This girl does not run out of energy, even tough for me to keep up with her............you get a B+ for your performance this weekend...Keep up the good work.............

B+?????

Wow i Feel so honored:rolleyes:

YOU:RE FAT AND YOU NEED TO HIT THE GYM!! :D

Bigtime...you have mayo on your sub yesterday? Be honest...

Stephanie....."The things that make you go hmmmmmm"

.....................Love the Butterfly story.......I am still sad.

Dave.............What size Velcro Shoes do you wear?

Riggs............Bigtime wants a rematch...when he is sober....bwahhhhhhh!

Originally posted by stephanie74

Isn't that the sweetest story....i looooooooooove it......

Hey bigtime this means you have a partner in crime now yes?

yeah yeah yeah ....no more bitchin' yes?

STacked- never never mayo.

Tigga- a good performance was given this weekend. But alot of tests musted be passed before a partner in crime can be claimed. LOL..............i am a one man wrecking crew, it takes a whole lot to keep up with me. However, i see nothing put potential here.

i just got home from work......stopped at KFC......12 honey bbq wings and some popcorn chicken....after I slobber over the wings I plan on going to bed and letting the fat drip off my weathered and beat up body.........what do you think about those calories bigtime/stacked.......ha ha ha......i might even order pizza hut later just for you guys........shove those velcro slices right up your ass fuckers!!!!!!

Sure...Dave once a Slinky always a Slinky....

I cannot wait to snap you neck and twist your spine when we play football....Team Slinky Vs. Team Juice.....Bwahhhh....!!!! How many body bags do we need...? I am thinking 1...because we will be able to fit all of your team in one bag......

Nice try....Dave....! you will have to order special VELCRO CLEATS? YES?

Bigtime.. Its on again whenever you are ready bro.... I am always up for the competition.....

Next time I wont be laughing and playing for fun though...

hahahaha....

Next time you better make sure you are fully rested and also detoxed before you try to tangle horns with the bull....

LMFAO!!!!

I think we scared everyone in the house either way....

Maybe this is why everyone keeps at a distance from us...

Stacked.. very nice posting of the Tigger/Bus anthem...

You just gave me chills...

ahhhh...I love the chills I get when i hear certain songs...like ATB...9 till you cum....It is the first time I rollled...when i heard that track sick sick sick .....

Dave...You are so getting your ass handed to you this weekend....