Clubplanet Nightlife Community

http://www.barbarabutt.com

njdionysus

i really think you might have some kind of latin ass attention deficit disorder. do you really look at anything else? i mean, the girl can look like rosanne bar but if she has a great ass, you're all for it. for gods sakes dude, chill the fuck out. unless you plan on walking your chicks on a leash like a dog forever, the ass isn't going to do much for you for the other 23 hours and 45 minutes of the day.

Originally posted by nayohmee

i really think you might have some kind of latin ass attention deficit disorder. do you really look at anything else? i mean, the girl can look like rosanne bar but if she has a great ass, you're all for it. for gods sakes dude, chill the fuck out. unless you plan on walking your chicks on a leash like a dog forever, the ass isn't going to do much for you for the other 23 hours and 45 minutes of the day.

why dont you "chill the fuck out"

you dont have to open the post if you dont like the subject

i keep getting attacked over this bullshit

move on, its old news

i know for a fact that i'm not the only one on this board who enjoys a fine latin ass

tired of hearing you people whine about it

Originally posted by njdionysus

why dont you "chill the fuck out"

you dont have to open the post if you dont like the subject

i keep getting attacked over this bullshit

move on, its old news

i know for a fact that i'm not the only one on this board who enjoys a fine latin ass

tired of hearing you people whine about it

i dont mind the latin ass if the latin ass is fine, but posting a busted chick just because she has a "nice ass" really makes no sense to me, but whatever floats your boat.

p.s. - you didn't say latin ass this time. this time it was just round and brown. i see your standards are falling! tsk tsk :cool:

Originally posted by linabina

lol get off this guys nuts and let him post pics of ass all he wants... *ahem* SEX BOARD

:rolleyes:

who gives a shit what else he does with his time? he contribtes nicely with hot pics on this board... sooooo.... keep it up buddy :aright:

:clap: thank you Lina :kiss2:

well that would be helpful advice if i told him to stop posting which... i didn't. i just asked a simple question. i just don't understand why someone would post an ugly girl who's only good feature is her round brown latin ass or whatever. if that came off as an "attack" on him, sorry. i just think it's stupid. :D

dont apologize... obviously... the focus here is her ASS... havent u ever seen someone with a nice ass (guy or girl) but a busted face?? its really not unheard of... maybe if he photoshopped her pic and blocked her face out that woulda been better... just focus on the asssssssss ;)