Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New summer party - D'jais Wed. night

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djangelmanuel

Lets not forget about the 2.50 Millers, the trip to south beach and a hand full of fist pumps by Matt Reid!! Fun for the whole family.:tongue:

where is that fag fist pumping fool? aka matt reid

Originally posted by bonsolidd

where is that fag fist pumping fool? aka matt reid

HOW ARE YA

NO REASON TO MAKE FUN OF THE FIST PUMPER. YOUR JUST JELOUS THAT YOU CAN'T FIST PUMP LIKE ME. IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN TAKE FIST PUMPING 101. I WILL BE HOLDING EVER WED AT DJAIS.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djmattreid

HOW ARE YA

NO REASON TO MAKE FUN OF THE FIST PUMPER. YOUR JUST JELOUS THAT YOU CAN'T FIST PUMP LIKE ME. IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN TAKE FIST PUMPING 101. I WILL BE HOLDING EVER WED AT DJAIS.

shots and fist pump 101.................wed june 18th @D'Jais

Originally posted by djmello

someone get this kid a shmata...... and a booster chair . he keeps crying in my ear ...... anyway wed nights gonna be dope............:eek: :eek: :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

def going to be off the hook. and where even going to be dressing up bonsolid that night. but youll just have to be there to see what he is:laugh:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djmello

i'll bring the girber food for matt .... and a lot of tissues....

I'll bring the depends!:laugh:

Guest bonsolidd

ill bring the phone books for dean. so now he will be able to see the crowd. and im bringing a vomit bag for angel.

don't worry I got this covered got tom the carpenter building a 4 inch platform for the both...for weds...... not permanent so we can pull it out for u guys and mello!

Originally posted by bonsolidd

don't worry I got this covered got tom the carpenter building a 4 inch platform for the both...for weds...... not permanent so we can pull it out for u guys and mello!

well im not goin to be needing a stool but tell the carpenter when he gets there to cut a hole in the ceiling so mello will be able to fit into the booth. and make sure he hooks up the grill for me so while i dj i can eat my cheeseburgers

Guest bonsolidd

well im not goin to be needing a stool but tell the carpenter when he gets there to cut a hole in the ceiling so mello will be able to fit into the booth. and make sure he hooks up the grill for me so while i dj i can eat my cheeseburgers

while he's at it while get a deep frier for the famous djais cheese fries.......................reid fries! lol

and well get nootsy and rr to cook!:hat: