Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto - 4th of July|||||| UPDATE

nexusgroove

If you ever went* driving around the grove, its that big park near the water on the curve when are heading into the grove.

I guess that about 6,000 people or more are going to show for this event. the event is rain or shine.!

Everyone welcome and vendors will be selling water, coke and foods!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nexusgroove

Everyone welcome and vendors will be selling water, coke and foods!

they are selling drugs at this event:laugh:

Originally posted by steffy27

I've never been to that park so dont know what it looks like...but maybe since it doesnt start til 5 we could all meet up before hand cuz it might be too crazy in there to find each other....

HOW ABOUT PLANNING A MEET UP AT FAT TUESDAY OR WET WILLIES..???? OR MONTY'S WHICH ACTUALLY CLOSER THAN COCOWALK....

NEXUSGROOVE: ACTUALLY ISN'T PEACOCK PARK RIGHT AFTER MONTY'S ON THE BAY.... OFF MAIN STREET OR IS IT RIGHT BY THE CURVE BEFORE REACHING DINNER KEY MARINA..

by the curve in front of the library.....yes a meet up should be planned...i have a feeling that little park is gonna be packed to the rafters....what u should do is maybe a lunch meetup we can all eat chill drinl, then get ready to get accccceelleerrraatteedd!!!

Originally posted by themrs

BabySitter is booked! It's gonna be fricken awesome...:eek::D

Whoo Hooo! Glad you guys are gonna make it. We will def have a meet up before hand like Manny said.

I'm not that familiar with the Grove, what would be the best meet-up location :confused:

Originally posted by lextcy

this is gonna rock! nothing better than trance, fireworks with 3-D effects :eek::D i'll def be there. :cool:

and of course, Tiesto ;):party:

even tho there will be kiddies/families all over the place (no offense, you all know what I mean) it should be a goood time!

I really think its going to be a great FREE party. Not too many of those in Miami. I guess 93.1FM is kinda making it up to miami !

If people had to pay or get free tickets the party would suck and not alot of people would attend, but sice its all free and it lands on a friday. Wow, alot of people are coming out for this. I just hope the weather is just as great on the 4th.

Should we add a Laser?

I'm going to try to get them to play the Sensation Theme song from the UK while the fireworks are going off... that song is the shit.. well put together.