Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FAT Aguilera =/

naughtybabe

:jawdrop:

Whoa there...

That is really nasty. I don't know if it is real, but if it is, she really needs to get busy at the gym. Even though she used to be really skinny, I think she looked better like that. The rolls and cottage cheese just look horrible!!!

Originally posted by naughtybabe

fat2.jpg

fat1.jpg

photoshop?? :confused:

I dont think so :eek:

the first one could be real, but not the second. in order to have rolls you have to be seriously overweight for your frame, and, even though she has a small frame, she is not overweight enough to qualify.

but give the girl a break, already. and while you do that, be glad there aren't millions of people judging you so harshly :nono: .

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I don't think those are real

The chick is on tour shes workin out hard core plus I really don't think that she would wear that if she was THAT BAD!!

cmon now

Maybe, but I think she's hitting up the McDonalds drive through just as much, if not more HARDCORE.

how about this, who cares if shes fat... shes not getting paid by her weight... but by her ability to sing and entertain... look at pavoratti or patty labelle if these mofos where paid to be skinny and not cause of theyre talent theyd be bankrupt... dont get me wrong shes great to look at and etc... however who cares... these ppl we never see, never hang out with, never anything... whats the difference???

Originally posted by dgmodel

how about this, who cares if shes fat... shes not getting paid by her weight... but by her ability to sing and entertain... look at pavoratti or patty labelle if these mofos where paid to be skinny and not cause of theyre talent theyd be bankrupt... dont get me wrong shes great to look at and etc... however who cares... these ppl we never see, never hang out with, never anything... whats the difference???

But.... but... look at what she's wearing!

Ten pounds of sausage in a five pound casing...

okay..so this is how i feel..

she gained weight. WHATEVER. that doesnt matter. shes a SINGER and entertainer. if she's still doing her thing, why hate?

my only gripe is that now with the added weight she CONTINUES to wear verrry revealing clothing. if you knew you put on a few extra pounds..well in her case a lot more extra poundage, try to cover up a little more.

and exactly, patty labelle was famous for her talent, not her looks, but she also did not run around in mini-skirts..

and i guess the girl must have amazing self confidence and likes to wear the same hoochie clothes even with her gut. and for that, i give her props.

but personally, i wish she would cover up a little more, for all of our sakes, just so we dont have to loookkkkkkk at that ;)

BTW...i love the black hair..i think it's much better than the bottle of bleach blonde she used to use and it definietly accentuates those blue eyes much more

Originally posted by rdancer

I think these are fake, cause no one in there right mind, or right shape would wear that kind of an outfit...

Does anyone know that the chick in Danielles sig's name is Suki, and in Russian that means Bitches! :tongue::D

I think the word you are looking for is "сука"

In Russian it means bitch, but annunciated (sp) you would say it as "sooka" not "suki"

:)