Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FAT Aguilera =/

naughtybabe

Originally posted by dgmodel

how about this, who cares if shes fat... shes not getting paid by her weight... but by her ability to sing and entertain... look at pavoratti or patty labelle if these mofos where paid to be skinny and not cause of theyre talent theyd be bankrupt... dont get me wrong shes great to look at and etc... however who cares... these ppl we never see, never hang out with, never anything... whats the difference???

because pavoratti and labelle have enough fucking sense not to go traipsing around in assless chaps and a thong and we don't have to see it, that's why. if she's going to see, great. sing. she's got a great voice. but put that shit away.

and those pics are real. my friend's been to a show on that tour and she said she couldnt believe the beef.

Originally posted by dgmodel

i dont think thats her in the second pic.. look how bulbous that nose is... she has a pointy nose...

right but look @ how her mouth is in the pic... ur nose moves when u position ur mouth a certain way... the way shes singing in that pic is kinda pulling her nose slightly downward, taking away that pointed look... its her. and if its not, thats one hell of a photoshop job...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

As long as she is comfertable with herself and her singing is still off the charts...shes still ok in my book :aright:

I guess it's a good thing she doesn't dance at Float then.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by linabina

right but look @ how her mouth is in the pic... ur nose moves when u position ur mouth a certain way... the way shes singing in that pic is kinda pulling her nose slightly downward, taking away that pointed look... its her. and if its not, thats one hell of a photoshop job...

could very well be... eh whatever... shes a fuckin fat bitch!!! boo this woman!!! lol j/k

I kno wshe's a little fatty now but I think the second pic was altered. The lighting on the stomach looks a little off I think its a good cut and paste. But who knows its just hard to believe that could be her:eek:

Originally posted by ninadd

I kno wshe's a little fatty now but I think the second pic was altered. The lighting on the stomach looks a little off I think its a good cut and paste. But who knows its just hard to believe that could be her:eek:

I am with you on the lighting... The chest is bright as a mother fucker and her stomach has hardly an ounce of light hitting it. You can see on the left side the black meshes to easily with the skin color. There is no shadowing or anything making it look like the material on the left side of her stomach it raised off her skin... Definately a photo shop..

Besides who the fuck would wear that outfit in public with a gut like that...

The chick in UglyRicerD's sig is Devon Aoki. Father is the big cheese in the Beni Hana circut. She's pretty fucking hideous if you ask me but designers like her cuz of that different look even thou shes 5"6 or somethin.