Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Release" Wednesdays @ D'Jais 6/18/03 with Masi & Mello

A brand new Wednesday night by the shore. Every Wednesday @ D'Jais is "Release" Wednesdays. Starting June 18 (next Wed.).

Music by Masi and Mello, Angel Manuel, & Matt Reid. GOOD HOUSE MUSIC all night long.

$2.50 Millers all night! South Beach Trip Giveaway on a private Leer Jet!

Don't miss out!!!!!:D

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djdeanmasi

Actually, It's...

"Hmmmm......what will I wear?"

Go back to school bitch!!!!!!!!!

he is a biaaatch! gotta go pic him out a skirt and pumps!:laugh:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by bigsteve8

I'll be there. . . I just am wondering if I'm the only one who notices that it's a LEARJET, not a fucking "LEER Jet" . . . it's a company's name . . . one word, learjet . . .

well steve maybe if you qualify we change it to a turbo prop plane..........just fo u!:laugh:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by marcmarc

WoW....cannot wait till wednesday to hang out with the D'jais staff and its promoters and DJ's...I will be the guy who doesn't work there if you want to find me....I am sure it won't be hard!!!!.....LOL

cool deal then we'll all buy you a drink..........so 25 to 30 drinks for you! or on you! from us!

thanx for the attention to our thread!:rolleyes:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by nootsy

I am only going because MarcMArc is going:D and he is the shit Bre

yeaaaaaaaah breuh

Originally posted by nootsy

Hey Bon-

next time you want to say something you dont mean you are welcome to use my screen name. Cause we all know that has BIN happenin :D

Why beat around the bush, you got something to say, say it. I dont ever talk shit about anyones parties especially if im friends with the person. I dont know how that shit happened but it did. I quoted his post and somehow it looked like i posted under his name. I dont need to talk shit about anyones parties, no need to, that would just make me look stupider, and I dont hide under fake SN's ever.

And if you dont believe that then ask Matt Reid, he told me about the post that marmarc wrote, i didnt even know about, and i even gave him advice on how to handle it. So if you dont know me, please dont assume.