Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Release" Wednesdays @ D'Jais 6/18/03 with Masi & Mello

"I dont need to talk shit about anyones parties, no need to, that would just make me look stupider "---- careful how you choose those words stupider would imply that you look stupid now. (sorry I couldnt pass that up) Relax Binoys - It was a joke noone is really upset

Originally posted by binoys

Why beat around the bush, you got something to say, say it. I dont ever talk shit about anyones parties especially if im friends with the person. I dont know how that shit happened but it did. I quoted his post and somehow it looked like i posted under his name. I dont need to talk shit about anyones parties, no need to, that would just make me look stupider, and I dont hide under fake SN's ever.

And if you dont believe that then ask Matt Reid, he told me about the post that marmarc wrote, i didnt even know about, and i even gave him advice on how to handle it. So if you dont know me, please dont assume.

Look at Beeny all fired up. :eek:

Originally posted by nootsy

"I dont need to talk shit about anyones parties, no need to, that would just make me look stupider "---- careful how you choose those words stupider would imply that you look stupid now. (sorry I couldnt pass that up) Relax Binoys - It was a joke noone is really upset

Well i dont like to be accused of things i didnt do. Ive never done anything like that in the past and never will do anything like that in the future. As for my grammar..SORRY didnt know i was being graded on my post.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by kostaP

Last person to say that got the fuck beat out of him by the LAPD:laugh: :laugh::D

go gettem kosta.....................

We are just one day away from the grand opening. If you were a D'Jais Sunday night, that was Masi & Mello spinning. They def are both off the hook. You don't want to miss tomorrow. Also i will be giving away 100 of my new cds at the club (Dj Matt Reid - House Session 2) At least stop by for a little and check it out.

HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!