Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D'Jais weekend review!

Guest bonsolidd

Originally posted by riddlerktu

I think my next Hello name tag should be

Hello my name is MAN DOWN!

R?

haha:laugh: :laugh: i tried talking to you last night and you couldnt even spit a word out of your mouth. i hope you remember the cd i gave you. or you probably lost it

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djmattreid

haha:laugh: :laugh: i tried talking to you last night and you couldnt even spit a word out of your mouth. i hope you remember the cd i gave you. or you probably lost it

I was wondering what that CD was doing in my back pocket! I was listening to it on my way back home - at 5AM in the morning!

Good stuff!

I'm not quite sure what is funnier...All these clowns trying to pull off an off nighte At D'Jais....or them being the only ones who post to there threads...good luck guys ....you will need it....those wednesdays look really SOLID....LOL....so what are yah shooting for 25 people...minus the D'Jais staff...BRAVO!!!:D

I was wondering what that CD was doing in my back pocket! I was listening to it on my way back home - at 5AM in the morning!

Good stuff!

We were sitting on my friend's balcony and we saw your truck!!!! We were like. he's JUST leaving D'Jais......!!!!!! Thank god for DD..

Originally posted by bonsolidd

What the @#$%

:blown:

yeah yeah yeah......I did a hat trick this weekend.

Friday: Happy Hour...........ummmm yeah don't remember anything else

Saturday: Happy Hour with Ponchos then to Merge (ps: richie thanks for the trip to the hospital that boy tour it up)

Sunday: DJAIS........ummmmm amnesia set in again

thanks BON you animal

Good stuff!

haha i knew the hole time you would have a clue where you got it from. glad you enjoyed it see ya this weekend

Bon definitly was a good party. Thought the "hello my name is ____" name tags were hot!!! My first one "Riddler's Ball & Chain" had to go b/c I wasn't getting any play and of course had to substitute it with "Hello my name is AVAILABLE" Woah, killer time by the back door!!!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by adriennektu

Bon definitly was a good party. Thought the "hello my name is ____" name tags were hot!!! My first one "Riddler's Ball & Chain" had to go b/c I wasn't getting any play and of course had to substitute it with "Hello my name is AVAILABLE" Woah, killer time by the back door!!!

yeahhhh but then you graduated to name tag......kiss me!

Then Tounge Me............ I heard u like the back door:laugh:

J/K

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by tizzah508

yeah yeah yeah......I did a hat trick this weekend.

Friday: Happy Hour...........ummmm yeah don't remember anything else

Saturday: Happy Hour with Ponchos then to Merge (ps: richie thanks for the trip to the hospital that boy tour it up)

Sunday: DJAIS........ummmmm amnesia set in again

thanks BON you animal

TIZZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This weekend your in the basket baby!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by marcmarc

I'm not quite sure what is funnier...All these clowns trying to pull off an off nighte At D'Jais....or them being the only ones who post to there threads...good luck guys ....you will need it....those wednesdays look really SOLID....LOL....so what are yah shooting for 25 people...minus the D'Jais staff...BRAVO!!!:D

come down and make it 26 please.......so nice of you!:rolleyes:

maybe if your big time you can promote for us too~!

We all had fun at the Backdoor with Adriennektu, but I think Riddler had a little too much fun until he fell asleep at the snack bar. Maybe we should frequent Georges Bar more often? As always Bons Partys at Djais are the best - rain or shine.Too bad I wont be there this Sat but maybe I will drive down Sun night. I dont know if I can keep my alcoholism in check all weekend and Rydell said he is not going. :confused: stupid Nigum. :drunk::chainsaw: we will rip shit up without him.

BTW Rich I love Merge Too and I will be there for the anniversary.

Only if MarcMarc is going < - Bon who is this guy?

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by nootsy

We all had fun at the Backdoor with Adriennektu, but I think Riddler had a little too much fun until he fell asleep at the snack bar. Maybe we should frequent Georges Bar more often? As always Bons Partys at Djais are the best - rain or shine.Too bad I wont be there this Sat but maybe I will drive down Sun night. I dont know if I can keep my alcoholism in check all weekend and Rydell said he is not going. :confused: stupid Nigum. :drunk::chainsaw: we will rip shit up without him.

BTW Rich I love Merge Too and I will be there for the anniversary.

Only if MarcMarc is going < - Bon who is this guy?

rydelllllllllllllllllllllllllllll=nigum this guy is getting the razor cut! let me know when to start the stubs noots!

unknown marc character......but obviously he loves us....:goofy:

We all had fun at the Backdoor with Adriennektu, but I think Riddler had a little too much fun until he fell asleep at the snack bar.

You know it's bad when I don't even REMEMBER what I did backdoor! What did I do?

SUNDAY BACKDOOR FOR ME ! :D

Did I really graduate to "Kiss Me"? Oh geez do NOT remember that one....did any one take me up on that offer? Woah, Sunday happy hour is a trip!!! Haha....thanks Bon! BTW my favorite was "hello my name is I shag on the first date!" Yeah go BACKDOOR, go BACKDOOR! And can we please get Rich a permanent "CUT OFF" name tag? LOL

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by adriennektu

Did I really graduate to "Kiss Me"? Oh geez do NOT remember that one....did any one take me up on that offer? Woah, Sunday happy hour is a trip!!! Haha....thanks Bon! BTW my favorite was "hello my name is I shag on the first date!" Yeah go BACKDOOR, go BACKDOOR! And can we please get Rich a permanent "CUT OFF" name tag? LOL

i think u went to tounge me name tag status!

and i'll keep somethings a secret!

who shags on the first date? he's a friggin character... lmao.....

and georgie went from "loon" to "captain soco!"

does anyone remember him busting his ass?

damm name tags!

........ :laugh:

Guest bonsolidd

Bon - If I get to Djais this Sunday I may need a wheelchair - Riddler can ride on the back

noots your the new riddler mobile ;lol~!:laugh: