D'Jais weekend review!

Guest bonsolidd

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by adriennektu

Oh geez, I got cock blocked by cheese fries?!?!?!? Thanks babe, i'll remember that one next sunday.

fries vs adrienne

round 2 lmao

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bon - I was following Rydell who wanted his cheesey poofs - and nothing can stop that. Good news is no Rich this Sunday / By the way Adrienne and Riddler were supposed to call me last night to go out - what happened??? I probably wouldnt have gone anyway but its always nice to be loved:isok:

:drool::cheese: <--- Riddler and Rydell outside Djais Sun Night - they are going to hate me

Haha I never graduated to the "tongue me" status...I would remember that one. As far as adrienne vs. fries - I'm taking those puppies down this Sunday. And nootsy I text messaged you yesterday to come out...guess you didnt get it??? Went to Deko and Riddler needed his CUT OFF name tag back, he must of left it on the snack bar. love ya doggie

:drunk:

No I had the right number but if you dont have text messaging you just didn't get it. Next time I'm just gonna booty call you and you better pick up. HAH LOL....just playin. But seriously this Sunday it's on!! BTW maybe we should have another theme this time, a.k.a like the name tag party. HOw bout we all wear formal bed wear?? HAHAHAHHAHAH

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you would look good in a tux. Rich will never write his diet down - Its a secret that only he knows just like the magic mirror in his bedroom that makes him look skinny - as for me I am a product of good genetics:rolleyes: - cheeseburgers help too