Clubplanet Nightlife Community

first impressions...

anyone ever just meet someone and right off the bat you dislike them??? this new guy at work, just started working here i dont know him, i dont speak to him, i just heard a few things hes been talking about and for some reason i really dont like him...

I've gotten these before, although sometimes they can be misinterpreted.

I believe that you can start off with the bad vibes about someone, and either they are justified by the person being a dick, or you can change your view of them if they aren't as bad as you thought.

Just give them a chance before listening completely to your first impressions

sometimes u should go with ur gut when u dont like a person

time will tell if ur right or not

however when someone first meet me the called

me rude and guarded however when i talked to the person the

second time and told them why i acted that way they disreguared

there first impression of me

hey i was also told i come off as a snob as a first impression

its just that i have to warm up to a person before im over

friendly:)

There are way to many people in this world and your not going to live all of them... I would give a person a chance first, but sometimes you just have to go with that first impression. They are the most important! :blown:

im not a big fan of first impression's

cuz forever i've heard 'wow at first i was intimidated by u'

and realize im not soo scaryyyyyy....

but i deffinetly give ppl a second chance to really meet them before i judge ..unless he/she smells like they eat thier own excriment

Originally posted by dgmodel

anyone ever just meet someone and right off the bat you dislike them??? this new guy at work, just started working here i dont know him, i dont speak to him, i just heard a few things hes been talking about and for some reason i really dont like him...

Many times this has happened. Sometimes they are false feelings and you wind up talking to the person and see another side of them. But mostly your first instinct is correct... :mad:

I'm way too quiet for people to have an accurate first impression of my personality so I try not to judge others so quickly....

but sometimes there are just some people who just rub you the wrong way right off the bat...

I usually follow my gut instincts about people I meet. Even though my guts tells me to becareful I try to give them a chance first but keep a distance towards them.

There are a few things I look out for like example when they say:

1- Hey, your cool lets be good friends.

2- Do you trust me? (me I say fuck no, I just met you why ask to dumb question like that)

3- After hanging out for a few months they tell everyone your best of friends. ( I get wierded out when people say this me especially.)

list can go on but these are a few...

None of my friends that I grew up with never said any of these its like common knowledge that we are good friends without saying so....

I mostly look into peoples eyes cause when you interact with people everyday you have a sense who is real and who is fake...

Like I said, most of the times I am right, but I don't want to pass judgement on anyone who knows I can be wrong....

i just try to send their vibes, sort of like people have an aura around them, like picking up energy vibes...and the way they look at you and talk. and what about...what interests them...there's so many people in the world, sometimes you really have to decide whether you'd like to keep in touch for whatever reason...sometimes yes, sometimes no...

Its definitely harder to make new friends as you get older unlike when ur young and wild u have a whole crew of posse and at the end you wind up with few really close friends and the rest just aquaintances you'd meet to just hang out for fun....

But who knows this site does have alot of interesting people and so far alot of them from the what they write are sincere and funny...Its a good way to know people cause some do have a hard time talking in person at first and need time to open up and what better way to speak your mind than behind the computer where no one really knows you until by chance we meet somewhere....