Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
flavanugz

Digweed at Centro-Fly

Originally posted by groovefire

I haven't seen Diggers for awhile, but I'm a big fan, like him one thousand times more than Sasha.

Anytime you post something negative about Sasha, you need to finish the post with :hat:

You guys just don't understand Sasha. He's so amazing :hat:

I don't think I'll be in for this one. I'm not much of a Digweed whore and I don't like the idea of killing my 4th of July. Who knows how I'll feel on 7/3 though. Actually, spening the 4th in NYC might not be that bad of an idea either...

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I don't think I'll be in for this one. I'm not much of a Digweed whore and I don't like the idea of killing my 4th of July. Who knows how I'll feel on 7/3 though. Actually, spening the 4th in NYC might not be that bad of an idea either...

but will you break the curse and be able to enter centro, ... finally! ;)

:no: If you go to NYC on the 4th of July and ruin it for me at the beach I swear we're going rounds!

Sue and g make great points here. If I try to go down to see Digweed I'll just end up raining out everyone's long weekend, and I'll wait in line for 2 hours at Centro, just to find out that me and all of my friends are allowed in because my shoe laces are the wrong color or something.

For your sake, I'll make other plans!

Sue and g make great points here. If I try to go down to see Digweed I'll just end up raining out everyone's long weekend, and I'll wait in line for 2 hours at Centro, just to find out that me and all of my friends are allowed in because my shoe laces are the wrong color or something.

You're weekend's coming up soon so as long as they are rainbow-colored shoe laces you should be all set :laugh: Love that story!

come to DC :D

That story seems to haunt me everytime I go down to New York! :rainbow:

Actually, that's kind of funny because when I saw DJjonstephens the other night he was like, "oh hey where's that guy that was wearing that rainbow lei that time"..... I just started laughing and was oh Brian he's here:rainbow: