Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bigtime's quote of the weekend

ok..

a. didn't realize bensonhurst was on this damn site. getting lost in sandbar for an hour was mighty fun eh?

b. there were 735,642,386 fights in the parking lot at the end of the night and the only one worth watchin was the one where the 1 kid was gettin kicked by 3 mexicans

c. bigtime, davey, gilbert.. your persistance on sat/sun was appreciated but i was in no condition to get more than 2' off my couch.

d. bigtime.. the pic on the fridge is CLASSIC. find out more about that etching by dr. adler. btw.. you're completely insane.

chickens.. hi. you girls is fun.

Stacked....I showed up at Surf Club bare chested. I was expecting you to be there supplying my shirt. All this talk about saturday and sunday. Your getting soft.

Horrible looks??? Explain yourself.

Dogekid...Did you make it home ok in the morning. Good job navigating home. I would of definitely gotten lost. No more Sandbar.

got home and threw a soma and a xanie down my throat and called it a night.. at 8:00 AM. i have no idea how i got us from weehawken back to hoboken, and more importantly.. i'm clueless as to the drive from hoboken back to the boogie down bloomfield. funny thing was.. i wasn't even that drunk, more insane if anything.