Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARMIN VAN BUUREN at GLOW-DC this Saturday

ARMIN VAN BUUREN (Armind, Armada-Holland)

PETE MOUTSO (Black Hole Recordings-DC)

At GLOW

Saturday June 14th

NO LINE, NO WAIT…NO PROBLEM!

PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS ONLINE AT WWW.CLUBGLOW.COM

ARMIN VAN BUUREN is truly the ‘rising star’ of dance music. At just 26 years of age has accomplished more in a year than many others achieve in a decade. And his swift ascendance has elevated him to the dizzy heights enjoyed by fellow Netherlanders Tiesto and Ferry Corsten and got him voted #5 DJ in the world according to DJ Magazine. Known as the friendly face of European dance music, Armin’s dedication to entertaining the masses has shone through. His energizing DJ sets have been notable highlights at this years dance events, and further proof, if needed, that like it or not, the Euro trance sound still dominates global clubbing. Part of Armin’s soar away success recently can be attributed to a steady stream of consistently well produced tracks and remixes including remixes of Solar Stone’s “Seven Cities†and his production with former Genesis singer Ray Wilson, “Yet Another Dayâ€. In addition, his Perpetual Dreamer project produced the dance chart toping “Sound Of Goodbyeâ€. He also collaborated on productions with pals Tiesto, Ferry Corsten and more recently Airwave. DJ wise, Armin holds residencies at GodsKitchen in Ibiza-Spain and Birmingham-UK, Passion in Coalville-UK and our very own GLOW in Washington DC. With his star very much ascent, how long will it be before he reaches his zenith? Arrive early to ensure entry. www.arminvanbuuren.com

REDUCED ADMISSION WITH THIS EMAIL BEFORE 11pm

Panorama Productions is proud to bring you #5 DJ in the world and GLOW resident, ARMIN VAN BUUREN alongside PETE MOUTSO for the biggest and best Saturday night party in the Nation’s Capital!

GLOW boasts a powerful, custom built, 42,000-watt EAW sound system…the only way to listen to the top DJ talent in the world. Amazing visual and intelligent light show by LJ Rob. Come see your favorite GLOW DJ’s Armin van Buuren and Pete Moutso, spinning live on GLOW’S DJ booth, located on the dance floor.

For more info visit http://www.clubglow.com or call the info line 202-271-1171.

Glow is 18 and over.

Doors open 10pm-?

GLOW is located exclusively Saturdays at Club Insomnia 714 6th Street NW, DC

- Next Week - Sat. June 14th JOHAN GIELEN (ID&T-Holland)

Coming soon…Tall Paul, George Acosta w/ Hernan Cattaneo, Marco V, Paul van Dyk and Pete Moutso.

SATURDAY JULY 19TH PAUL VAN DYK w/ Edgar V

Tickets available ONLINE ONLY at www.clubglow.com

GLOW RESIDENTS: Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Marco V, Johan Gielen, George Acosta, Cor Fijneman, Edgar V and Pete Moutso

Every time I think of Armin's sound, I feel a rush come over me like a tidal wave of euphoria sweeping magically over my soul and taking me on a journey through a tunnel of twisty turny peaks and valleys, ending with a splash and a swoosh into a whirlpool of pure joy.

No wait. That was the Spicy Chicken Sandwich I had from Wendy's. I gotta go take a crap. :(

:smile2:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I actually want to see Armin but he's always here when I can't make it!!

I would also like to see him (as well as PVD) but the crowd @ Glow is just plain nasty (& I don 't mean good nasty).

what to do... I guess I can always get really really cracked out & go see them (but then I won't remember anything) :shake::blank:

Originally posted by moto

I would also like to see him (as well as PVD) but the crowd @ Glow is just plain nasty (& I don 't mean good nasty).

what to do... I guess I can always get really really cracked out & go see them (but then I won't remember anything) :shake::blank:

But....you will be really really cracked out. :D

Originally posted by moto

there are only a few djs that I would go see at Glow - I'm not missing Paul Van Dyk.