Attn: Tinybutt

kken

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:drool:

is it suppose to be nice on saturday? you guys can come over and we can have a mini sangria party. but i need to make it the night before - needs 18-24 hours to get to its full potency :D

though not sure if that's a good idea if we are going to Buzz later!

we'll work something out! friday evening?

ugh..this is a bad week for me. friday, cant do much, i'm at a conference until 8pm and have to go again on saturday..dunno until what time i'll be tied up on saturday, i would just have to change out of the power-suit and i'd be good to go. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Where does it have it that it needs to have it? To the left and right of the crack? :confused:

I think inter-racial mixing of body parts is not allowed. But if possible, I would like an african-american penis.

Okay... I've heard enough about this Sangria. It's time to see it, taste it, and get wasted on it. Come on Tiny... Saturday Saturday Saturday Sangria!!!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

p.s. thanks for calling me tinybutt. it makes me forget for a minute that I have a hispanic size ass :bootysha:

Bwahahaha... you're not even close to

jlo-ass.jpg

:grin3:

Originally posted by teriaki

Okay... I've heard enough about this Sangria. It's time to see it, taste it, and get wasted on it. Come on Tiny... Saturday Saturday Saturday Sangria!!!

Bwahahaha... you're not even close to

jlo-ass.jpg

:grin3:

was that suppose to be an insult? :confused:

yo - you guys want sangria... somebody provide me with the wine! we have like 6 bottles of white wine at home but that doesn't do me any good!

was that suppose to be an insult? :confused:

yo - you guys want sangria... somebody provide me with the wine! we have like 6 bottles of white wine at home but that doesn't do me any good!

It was a complement, actually. As vague as it was :)

Just say what kind to buy and I'm all over it. MUST HAVE SANGRIA!

And more cowbell!!

Sangria rules. When in NYC two weeks ago we hit this sangria bar called Nuena in Soho... I love sangria because I can pretty much drink it all night and not get wasted.

OK< I probably just cursed myself there.

Originally posted by kken

Sangria rules. When in NYC two weeks ago we hit this sangria bar called Nuena in Soho... I love sangria because I can pretty much drink it all night and not get wasted.

OK< I probably just cursed myself there.

oh yeah you did! after 3 glasses of my sangria I was about to pass out :D But wine always makes me sleepy!

I really love the sangria they have at Jaleo (my favorite restaurant!) but I believe its made w/ vodka. I make my w/ brandy. Much sweeter!

I really love the sangria they have at Jaleo (my favorite restaurant!) but I believe its made w/ vodka. I make my w/ brandy. Much sweeter!

Jaleo's sangria is ok, I guess that you haven't tried the "real" sangria (dat sh*t is good!). I haven't really found a place in DC that makes really good sangria... :cry:

Originally posted by moto

Jaleo's sangria is ok, I guess that you haven't tried the "real" sangria (dat sh*t is good!). I haven't really found a place in DC that makes really good sangria... :cry:

um, I have tried real sangria :rolleyes:

Jaleo's is good. I wasn't comparing it to anything. Mine, however is better :D

Originally posted by kken

How about let's shoot for Friday night and then head over to watch shady spin and spit the fruit pits from our mouth at his forehead? :tongue:

okay, I have to make the sangria Thursday night. I also need to know how many of you are actually going to come over so I can figure out how much to make. How many glasses of wine in a 1.5 ltr of wine? hehehehe

okay, I have to make the sangria Thursday night. I also need to know how many of you are actually going to come over so I can figure out how much to make. How many glasses of wine in a 1.5 ltr of wine? hehehehe