Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate missionaries!

I've been getting the same two gay duo for the past 3 weeks now. They don't call and they come at random hours (never past 9 thank god). But when I do see them at the door I just ignore them. But this time I was really fed up and actually answered the door and told them to call next time. They always say they were just in the neighborhood. Liars! What they do is park their car at the entrance of my street so it looks like they were just going door to door (atleast this pair does).

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I've been getting the same two gay duo for the past 3 weeks now. They don't call and they come at random hours (never past 9 thank god). But when I do see them at the door I just ignore them. But this time I was really fed up and actually answered the door and told them to call next time. They always say they were just in the neighborhood. Liars! What they do is park their car at the entrance of my street so it looks like they were just going door to door (atleast this pair does).

So you converting to Mormon??? Gonna do some duty soon?

Obviously, you seemed interested in their religion to them if they keep coming back. Strange. Either tell them your interested or tell them your not and for them to go away. Leave you alone. Either way, this post is lame on a club site.

Originally posted by Sapexec

Obviously, you seemed interested in their religion to them if they keep coming back. Strange. Either tell them your interested or tell them your not and for them to go away. Leave you alone. Either way, this post is lame on a club site.

:rofl:

This board stopped dealing solely in club topics a long time ago, n00b. ;)

Originally posted by Sapexec

If you know how missionaries work, than you would know that they are persistant as hell. I had a close friend in hs who was offered to get baptized by the same missionaries who had been visiting them for only 2 weeks! It's sickening. Anyway sape, have some PLUR will ya?