Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Spinsaikel - your sig

ninadd

I dont know if your sig is suppose to ironic or not but you have a pic and quote about dumb people and then you have a letter about DR. Atkins diet not working out for him. Are you aware that Dr. Atkins fell and split his head open which caused him to die - was this done on purpose or are you one the dumb people that "rock"

Originally posted by ninadd

I dont know if your sig is suppose to ironic or not but you have a pic and quote about dumb people and then you have a letter about DR. Atkins diet not working out for him. Are you aware that Dr. Atkins fell and split his head open which caused him to die - was this done on purpose or are you one the dumb people that "rock"

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by ninadd

Dearest ninadd,

First of all, I thank you for taking intrest in my sigs. I only aim to please and do my best each and everyday. If you like my sigs, then you would also love my books on tape. Each set is a collectors edition. Act now and you will also recieve free stickers, buttons, and a T-shirt (the t-shirt has a sewn in wooly scarf for those humid days of summer--my invention!!).

your role model,

Spinsaikel Inc.

p.s.

PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY (same goes for my sigs)