Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biz appreciation thread.

georgeacasta2

Originally posted by sobeton

you gotta give props where they’re due. peepz can bitch and moan all they want about space.. I don’t know anybody here, that can deny the fact that Biz, goes above and beyond the call of duty. when he really doesn’t need to. CP represents a very small portion of the people that actually go to space. yet Biz feels it’s important that we have a good time, and that an open level of communication is available. in that respect I give props to Biz, LP, Eddy, Marco, and every promoter and club owner that comes on CP Miami. extends to us courtesy and hospitality; which is sometimes not even afforded to a normal customer. I think we would be hard press to find another message board, where such an open level of communication is maintained with club owners and promoters. is it ass kissing or cheesy to start an appreciation thread ? perhaps. the real question should be, when the last time you have gone up a club owner or promoter and said thank you. think about it ! ;)

ditto...

poor dude didnt even get the chance to have some cp burgurs on saturday:( well business b4 pleasure, u rok man!!!!!:rock:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guyman1966

Thanks for being a cool guy and banning Saleen! Its nice to know what club I can go to and avoid him.

funny thing, i leave space and they can't pack them in any more...

all guest djs and they are screwing over og on deck time..

come next jan when nocturnal opens, new game and space will be in serious trouble..:idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

come next jan when nocturnal opens, new game and space will be in serious trouble..:idea:

Yo saleen whoever u been talking to has been bsing you, place was packed wall to wall each of the last times I've gone. Maybe cause it was deep dish and the allstar party, but from what I heard tiesto was even more packed then those nights so don't think they having trouble packing them in. ANd with the lineups coming up, they making it tough to even consider not going out on saturdays at space. But then again, I think you were just being sarcastic over there cause there is no way you really believe space is in trouble or will be in trouble cause of nocturnal. Yeah maybe I haven't seen what they got to offer, but if its anything like the beach then its a joke.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by livin42nite

Yo saleen whoever u been talking to has been bsing you, place was packed wall to wall each of the last times I've gone. Maybe cause it was deep dish and the allstar party, but from what I heard tiesto was even more packed then those nights so don't think they having trouble packing them in. ANd with the lineups coming up, they making it tough to even consider not going out on saturdays at space. But then again, I think you were just being sarcastic over there cause there is no way you really believe space is in trouble or will be in trouble cause of nocturnal. Yeah maybe I haven't seen what they got to offer, but if its anything like the beach then its a joke.

beach doesn't own nocturnal:idea:

for the rest i can't post any of it, but i can say for sure

You'll see......;)

Originally posted by saleen351

I take it this is sarcasm right.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Space needs you so much thats why you can't get in......:laugh: :laugh: