Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto + Armin Van Buuren @ Aria, Montreal june 13th

aria is one of my favorite venues... a great space, no drama, great lineups. the most unbelievable thing about it though is the dj booth - its encased in glass from the back so you can stand behind it and watch the legendary spinnas do their thing. the vibe there is like the vibe of a new york trance party 3 years ago, even when they have monster techno lineups. here if you have any techno you'll be thrown out on your ass for opening a glowstick... if not then chastised by your peers. there everyone is just out doing their own thing, having a good time - no bullshit, no techno snobs like we have here.

peaz,

rob

OH yes I shall be there. I am spending a weekend in Montreal and what timing wooooooohoooooooo. I am getting goosebumps just thinking about. I dont think Ferry will be there but if he does even better. I hear ARIA is a sick club and I cant wait to experience it for myself. Guess i got to bring my camera and show the rest of you what your missing hehe.

Does anyone have any information on this place ariia? Any websites i can go to to get directions, prices, any info whatsoever... I've never been to Canada before and don't know if it's worth the trip. Any info would be appreciated.. thanks..