Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hooter weirdos haunting me

so as we all know i recently left hooters... i worked there for 5 years... now you have different kinds of customers

1. the customer that just comes to eat.. take some sights in..

2. the customer that has no life and needs to go to hooters 3 times a day to talk to his favorites...

3. customers that think its a novelty.. "hah ha guess where we went today Hooters!"

so every where i go i get "hmm you look familiar" or "hey remember me?? you waited on me in 1998 and wrote hearts on my check?"

so today i start my new physical therepy.. and this therepist wont even look at me when he talks and looks really embarassed.... now he has to stretch me out.. and i can see his face better..

EWWWW its a hooter weirdo stretching me out!! YUCK!! i so have the heebie geebies right now!!!

oh beleive me i think its hysterical at the same time!!

nah i am stuck with him.. luckily he is just one of those that came to eat a few times.. not a stalker... my pt place is minutes from hoots.. i expected it!

Awwww... that sux hun!

When i was in college in Florida... one of my best friends was a Hooter Girl (and I was friends with her pre-Hooterness!!)

She used to bring all the hooter girls over to the Frat house to hang and stuff so I was close with a lot of them... like sistas....

So I'd go in there and they would be all ova me like rubbin my shoulders and sittin on my lap and givin me kisses and shit and I used to think it was the funniest shit because all the losers would be droolin.... GOD HOW PATHETIC i used to think some of those guys in there were.. you wouldn't catch me in a Hooters if I didn't know someone workin in there... I'd feel like loser b/c just like you said - the girls that work there are thinkin the guys are losers! LOL

I kinda feel the same way bout Strip Clubs too - BUT i will go there with a girly cause that's just fun :)

Originally posted by blueyedclubr

Awwww... that sux hun!

When i was in college in Florida... one of my best friends was a Hooter Girl (and I was friends with her pre-Hooterness!!)

She used to bring all the hooter girls over to the Frat house to hang and stuff so I was close with a lot of them... like sistas....

So I'd go in there and they would be all ova me like rubbin my shoulders and sittin on my lap and givin me kisses and shit and I used to think it was the funniest shit because all the losers would be droolin.... GOD HOW PATHETIC i used to think some of those guys in there were.. you wouldn't catch me in a Hooters if I didn't know someone workin in there... I'd feel like loser b/c just like you said - the girls that work there are thinkin the guys are losers! LOL

I kinda feel the same way bout Strip Clubs too - BUT i will go there with a girly cause that's just fun :)

Not entirely true though. A few years back I attended a b-day party of one of my co-workers at the time. She decided to have it at Hooters of all places (in NYC). So I meet them all there. The other guy co-workers that were there are all pretty good looking guys. So we get in there in and it's like the waitresses are eyeing us up like pieces of meat. The waitress that was serving us was like the oldest one in the place (like 30 I think), and she's telling us, why don't you guys go and talk to some of these girls, can't you tell they are all checking you out. So I'm of the opinion, they're just doing there job and don't wanna be harassed by guys, so I just try to ignore them all. But as it turns out, as I'm putting on my jacket and getting ready to leave, one of them motions for me to come over, so I did, she says your cute, here's my number gimme a call...............so....................

Originally posted by dani672

yeah but when young hot guys come in we are all googlie at them.. cause we have been loking at dirty old men all day!!!! so it was real ou812... so did you call her???

No it was the number for hooters call in order line!!!!!

yeah but when young hot guys come in we are all googlie at them.. cause we have been loking at dirty old men all day!!!! so it was real ou812... so did you call her???

Yeah..............it was fun for about a month and 1/2. :D

haha.. you know what we used to do.. have a back wall where we put all the numbers on we were given.... then when people asked for our numbers we gave them some other dudes number!!!

Thats great......BITCH THATS WHY THAT DAMN FREAKKY GUY KEPT CALLING ME LOOKING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

J/K

hahah...

ou812 i used to pick boys up there when i was single.. but very sparingly b/c they usually ended up to be psycho.. when u work in a public place thats bad!

mmm hmmm.........in my case, I wasn't the psycho one.