Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unity Fridays at Collosseum Grand Opening This Friday!

UNITY FRIDAYS AT THE NEW COLOSSEUM!!!!!

The Party Starts This Friday With

DJ Jose Velez and Special Guest DJ Richie Santana on the Main Floor.

On the Rooftop Lounge We got Hip Hop and R&B etc...

18+ to party

Free For Ladies till 11.

3$ Drinks, Beers, Shots Till Midnight.

The club has been completely renovated and looks AMAZING!!!

Cant Wait till friday night! Hope to see some heads out to check this new party out. Def gonna be a hot spot this summer!

As always anyone that needs to be on a guestlist just PM me or Email me at BShah98@aol.com and then just ask for Binoys List when you get there. Thank You.

Next Week June 20th - Special Guest DJ JASON OJEDA!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Not to be a prick...

But isnt that a gay bar????

I was told it was....

Nah they have had gay nights but This is a whole new party that has been given to us and some other teams, that promote to primarily straight clientele. I hppe you can come check it out with an open mind, the party will def be a good party with great music. Richie Santana is playin this week. Jason Ojeda next week and then the two weeks after we got some suprises in store!!

Originally posted by binoys

Nah they have had gay nights but This is a whole new party that has been given to us and some other teams, that promote to primarily straight clientele. I hppe you can come check it out with an open mind, the party will def be a good party with great music. Richie Santana is playin this week. Jason Ojeda next week and then the two weeks after we got some suprises in store!!

il go if danfagfabulousfury and john traynor do a rendition of stars on 54 "if u could read my mind"

Originally posted by wakeup

il go if danfagfabulousfury and john traynor do a rendition of stars on 54 "if u could read my mind"

Thats next week the 20th. Them two and just addes Vivacious so Vivacious and Dan can reanct their Metro days.

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Bus is very open minded..

Besides, Tigger would manslap any feg who disrespected....

We will show face soon...

Sounds good, just let me know when. You gonna stop by my bday party next week? Its wed at abyss.

Yup Yup, this friday party is gonan be Insane.

Pleace is off the meter, and the promotion team behind it is fucking real tight, gonan be 1 sick event.

Place is totally renovated brand new system, Lights,

indoor/ outdoor hip hop lounge upstairs.

DJ Richie Santana & Jason Ojeda first 2 weeks.

1 Solid Event, come check it out..!

Oh yea and it's a Straight Party..!

Destiny, Seriuosly, We won';t Bring you to a Gay Party...!

Look at the events we do.

Abyss on Fridays, Deko saturdays...1 Don't knock it cause u know about it being a gay club on thursdays..!

The place is off the charts, and we bring Straight people to our parties, (If you haven't been to abyss / Deko) yet..!

So before you think that put it aside and give it a chance. The place is off the charts, and binoy don't promote for bullshit parties, as neither do I..!

This party is gonna be bananas.. and everyone knows it.. if you want we will hook you up half price just to let u know what we are all about...!

Holla... Velez..!

Originally posted by destinyschild

I may go for Johnny Vicious when he goes but I am still hesitent on the place itself cause of its long standing tradition of being known as a gay club. *Sorry but being truthful*

Colo may not be Gay on Fridays but

not for nothing sweetie, but gay parties/clubs are some of the best places to go,i.e. Roxy on Saturdays, Twilo when it was opened, Victor Calederone's Parties, Junior's Parties, dont knock gay parties, cause as stagnant as the Jersey/NYC scene is they are the only one's who know how to party drama free,

now I KNOW THIS IS NOT A GAY PARTY but I had to put a stop to some ignorance

Originally posted by djjvelez

Destiny, Seriuosly, We won';t Bring you to a Gay Party...!

Look at the events we do.

Abyss on Fridays, Deko saturdays...1 Don't knock it cause u know about it being a gay club on thursdays..!

The place is off the charts, and we bring Straight people to our parties, (If you haven't been to abyss / Deko) yet..!

So before you think that put it aside and give it a chance. The place is off the charts, and binoy don't promote for bullshit parties, as neither do I..!

This party is gonna be bananas.. and everyone knows it.. if you want we will hook you up half price just to let u know what we are all about...!

Holla... Velez..!

THE GAY BOYS LOVE CRASHING STRAIGHT PARTIES ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE ON THEIR TURF THEY LOVE TRYING TO TURN THE STRAIGHT BOYS OVER AND THERE ARE BI-SEXUAL COUPLES THERE LOOKING TO RECRUIT 3-SOMES AND THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN! LOLOL

I can't believe that this place is actually bringing in talent. It has been around for sooo long and anyone from the area knows it was a 99% gay crowd for umpteen years. I hope that does not effect your turnout. If it is as nice as you say it is inside, all redone etc...then hopefully it all works out. It would be nice to have another option besides Abyss/Bunka/Deko.

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

THE GAY BOYS LOVE CRASHING STRAIGHT PARTIES ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE ON THEIR TURF THEY LOVE TRYING TO TURN THE STRAIGHT BOYS OVER AND THERE ARE BI-SEXUAL COUPLES THERE LOOKING TO RECRUIT 3-SOMES AND THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN! LOLOL

that could possibly be the most ignorant thing ever written in this forum, congratulations