Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unity Fridays at Collosseum Grand Opening This Friday!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

THE GAY BOYS LOVE CRASHING STRAIGHT PARTIES ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE ON THEIR TURF THEY LOVE TRYING TO TURN THE STRAIGHT BOYS OVER AND THERE ARE BI-SEXUAL COUPLES THERE LOOKING TO RECRUIT 3-SOMES AND THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN! LOLOL

I feel sicker for reading that shit. It's been a loooong time since I've heard soemthing that ignorant, that dumb, that allfucking retarded. From now on, I'm not gonna even bother trying to read your dumbass all-caps writing. You are fucking retarded, period.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and not only that for the most part gay guys/girls know who's gay and who isnt, and so long as they dont grab my ass who cares, they are there for music and to dance just as much as anyone else, they do not think anyone has turf nor do they try to convert anyone over, you crazy asshole

THE GAY BOYS LOVE CRASHING STRAIGHT PARTIES ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE ON THEIR TURF THEY LOVE TRYING TO TURN THE STRAIGHT BOYS OVER AND THERE ARE BI-SEXUAL COUPLES THERE LOOKING TO RECRUIT 3-SOMES AND THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN! LOLOL

so true!!! they will not let the staights take over......little boys watch your coolo's

Cant wait for tonight. Very excited about this party, Have a good feeling. Hope to see some people out tonight. If your plannin on coming let me know by either PM or Email me at Bshah98@aol.com Then just ask for Binoys Guest List when you get there.

Remember its 18 to party. Ladies Free till 11.

and 3$ EVERYTHING Till 12!!!

This is retarded, Fuck the Bullshit of Gays/ Non-Gay People associations...!

The party is gonna be hot regardless....and the people who have their ignorance behind them, try it out, i'm sure you will have a different perception after coming down.

The Talent, The Setup, The Sound System is OFF THE CHARTS..!

Be There Tonite....!

Ladies free till 11pm $3 dollar drinks, beers, shots till 12 :beer:

Originally posted by bigsteve8

I feel sicker for reading that shit. It's been a loooong time since I've heard soemthing that ignorant, that dumb, that allfucking retarded. From now on, I'm not gonna even bother trying to read your dumbass all-caps writing. You are fucking retarded, period.

WHY DO YOU THINK I SAID THAT????? BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN THERE I HAVE ALOT OF GAY GUY FRIENDS I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES...ITS NOT A RUMOR!!!! THATS WHAT HAPPENS THERE!

WHY DO YOU THINK I SAID THAT????? BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN THERE I HAVE ALOT OF GAY GUY FRIENDS I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES...ITS NOT A RUMOR!!!! THATS WHAT HAPPENS THERE!

oh yea now you have gay friends too, before on another board you were bragging how all your friends are bodybuilders and juiceheads:blown: yea ok big stuff, ur only friend is a 40 yr old hag who u bring around to clubs

You havent been there since we took over the party. And Tonight is the grand opening so until after tonight you really cant say anything about it.

oh yea now you have gay friends too, before on another board you were bragging how all your friends are bodybuilders and juiceheads yea ok big stuff, ur only friend is a 40 yr old hag who u bring around to clubs

I hate fake people...

This girl is just beat...

Go to another board already...

We have already begun a petition to have your ass booted...

Silly batch!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I hate fake people...

This girl is just beat...

Go to another board already...

We have already begun a petition to have your ass booted...

Silly batch!!

she was already banned from another board, thats why she is here

How is that trouble...? Abyss is 18 & Over wednesday, and that party is off the hook.

There is gonna be alot of 21 & over too, this is just not a Young Party.....!

The only disadvantage is that people don't know what to think..!

It's a new party intended to be off the hook..!

The place is incredible... Come down and check it out..!

Originally posted by djjvelez

How is that trouble...? Abyss is 18 & Over wednesday, and that party is off the hook.

There is gonna be alot of 21 & over too, this is just not a Young Party.....!

The only disadvantage is that people don't know what to think..!

It's a new party intended to be off the hook..!

The place is incredible... Come down and check it out..!

abyss wed. off the hook. DEEP BREATH...... ok lets be serious now, i wish this party the best. id rather drive to sayerville than some dump down the shore thats for sure and listen to santana. oh wait isn't lil cee spin at XS on fridays cant miss that :laugh: i loved his hot list he posted :laugh: sorry got off treack but yea under 21 parties are pretty scary and nothing but trouble

i think it will be a good party. when twilo, tunnel, roxy & sf were at therepaek in 98-99 they were ful with a mix crowd & the parties were sick. theres a bunch of little goofs on here that don't know what a good party is, even if they were at one.

good luck!

Originally posted by godisadj

i think it will be a good party. when twilo, tunnel, roxy & sf were at therepaek in 98-99 they were ful with a mix crowd & the parties were sick. theres a bunch of little goofs on here that don't know what a good party is, even if they were at one.

good luck!

Thank you!! Finally!

Some of the best parties ive been to have been mixed crowd. Calderone at Crobar etc...

Hope to see you there. If your coming PM me ill take care of you.

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS

SOLID ENUFF = GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES

RICHIE SANTANA = DOPE ASS TRIBAL

RICHIE SANTANA + SOLID ENUFF = LOTS OF DOPE PARTIES FOR 7 YRS NOW

AND FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW, RICHIE SPUN AT THE COLO, LONG BEFORE, most of you even thought about clubbing

and also for you supposed "clubbers" gays add alot of flava and fun to any night at any club

Originally posted by dancerbar

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS

AND FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW, RICHIE SPUN AT THE COLO, LONG BEFORE, most of you even thought about clubbing

and also for you supposed "clubbers" gays add alot of flava and fun to any night at any club

you forget

BINOY + DANCERBAR = LOTS OF KETTEL ONE BEING DOWNED!!

Originally posted by dancerbar

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS

AND THOSE WHO KNOW.......KNOW;)