Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funniest Thing Ive ever heard Jarmenio asking about Rod

Sunday Night at Tempts Chillin with Armenio Roddigga Dondiezel and crew...

Jarmenio asks Dondiezel....."Hey, Does Rod do drugs?" BWWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.

We fuckin lost it. Died laughing on the floor.

Hey rod.......The funeral is about to begin...were coming to get you.

Originally posted by kostaP

Jarmenio asks Dondiezel....."Hey, Does Rod do drugs?" BWWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.

that is the funniest shit I ever heard.................

When is Rod never cross eyed Mangeled

Originally posted by kostaP

That is some funny stuff......Rod cant even stay clean at a nice formal engagement party!

Originally posted by njbigtime

That is some funny stuff......Rod cant even stay clean at a nice formal engagement party!

I heard about that this weeKend. HAHAHA He's a fuggin nut.

I got a great Driving story from My Dondiezel.......WORST DRIVER EVER Watch he's gonna own a driving school one day. Women learn to drive from some one well, I think we found that someone!!!!

"OF COURSE I DO NOT MR.ARMENIO!!!!!!!!!, i stick w/ homemade goods and meditation for the eternal buzz in the clubs, works better and better on the body"

"say no to dr*gs, look at kosta"

LOL LOL..............what a great weekend my friends!!!!!!!!! digga is still feeling it today, i was trying to stay away from all the cleaning supplies at surf................... but the cleaning Krew left the closet open and DONdeizel and i had a blast on BLEECH and WINDEX!!!!

DON is still white and PISSIN BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta love MR.ARMENIO...........the man has his own language.............and def dances to a different beat, question to ponder when you see MR.ARMENIO..........."IM FUC*ED UP BUT WHAT IS JARMENIO ON??????????".............................................

gotta love my darling LIV, we both started off at an engagement party!!!!!! 10 drinks and a few pppfffttttss later we were down the SHORE.......................saw BIGMURRAY at the engagement party eatin CHEESE AND CRACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!............while digga and his date were checking the bathroom stalls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOTTA LOVE BUMPS AFTER DINNER......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and kosta please for warn club goers that "THE FUNERAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"......................................

digga snapped outta LA LA LAND when i heard the SONG poor DONdeizel caught a LEFT HOOK and he's still swimmin back from when i threw em in the OCEAN.......................................

sorry to STICKY for throwin ya up in the PALM TREE, i gotta little excited......................................

my appology to that juice mongrol, you were a big boy and yes digga plays dirty, i didnt mean to kick your legs out and stomp your chest in singing "THERE COMING TO GET YOU".......................you were a good sport and thanks for the drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish i could have seen you and DONdeizel dippin around seaside in BENSONS hoop............................

did DON26 try his "WHOOPS SORRY I THAUGHT THAT WAS THE GEAR SHIFTER TRICK?????????" he likes to do that when guys ride shotgun for the 1st time w/ him..............................

or did he pull the "OH IM SO DRUNK I CANT DRIVE, OH LOOK A HOTEL, WANT TO BANG BIG BOY?????".....................

that dirty deizel..............................

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Its all in good fun bro...

Not everyone can be so fuckin sexy....

right bus, tell us KOSTA...............HOW DOOO YOU DO IT????????

cause if we are that DAMM SEXY then what is KOSTA.....???????

KOSTA MUST BE A MALE MODEL, A "MERMAN"..................

Originally posted by roddigga

wish i could have seen you and DONdeizel dippin around seaside in BENSONS hoop............................

did DON26 try his "WHOOPS SORRY I THAUGHT THAT WAS THE GEAR SHIFTER TRICK?????????" he likes to do that when guys ride shotgun for the 1st time w/ him..............................

or did he pull the "OH IM SO DRUNK I CANT DRIVE, OH LOOK A HOTEL, WANT TO BANG BIG BOY?????".....................

that dirty deizel..............................

He told me he thought it was the emergency brake handle I thought it was an honest mistake, we were a little tipsy I rode in the back seat on the way back....I was frightened.

BUS

Thats it bus gimme some Growth, damnit.RIGHT Im just so lazy to hit the gym Id rather have a drink or 2 at the bar and I love eating garbage I could never have a daily workout and strict diet besides I dont like needles!!!! Whatever maybe oneday Ill go to the gym!! Then you better watch your back before I snap you!!!!uhh yeah! say hi to the beautiful Tigga 4 me....uncontrollable drooling commences..........

Originally posted by siscokid

Kosta/Dondeizel.......What am I supposed to do with this "Fury for mayor" sign that is in my trunk.

I found a half empty jar of KY in the back seat of my car. Now I know what took you guys so long to get back.

Hahahaa we forgot it!!!!!!

Did you say half empty jar of KY or K:laugh: :laugh: Jus kiddin,

Save the sign for Dan's lawn of his shore house!!!!