Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Summer Traditions?

I have one

Its kinda silly but I have been doing it since I was at summer camp

Every year in the beginning of summer camp my girl friends and I would wrap like a black or brown string or some sort of material around our right ankles and leave it there for the whole summer. And when you take it off you have like a tan line and it reminds you of what a great summer you have

well since I dont go to camp anymore I do it the first time I go to the beach every summer.

I didnt do it last year cause I didnt go to the beach at all but today i did it cause im drivin out to the beach in 20min :)

Every year my family and I go down to our shore house in LBI for the first 2 weeks of July.....

And we always have a huge 4th of July party, with a yummy flag decorated cake, and all of my aunts and uncles wear wacky red, white, and blue outfits!

Can't think of any others right now... :)

Every year a friend of mine throws a HUGE 4th of July BBQ...

We thought it was going to be moved this year... But good news hit about a week after the bad news and plans are back in place... THANK GOD!!! I was not going to go to the new party... :D

Originally posted by linabina

every 4th of july for the past couple years ive been going to my friend mikes house for a big 4th of july party... family, friends. pool, food, volleyball... its a hell of a fun time :D

You forgot alchohol and all that other fun stuff... ;)

My grandparents come over to my house from Florida, and I have three months of vacation from doing all kinds of chores...and helping my parents :D

My pool is uncovered and my scientist Dad goes to work making everything perfect for swimming...

More contruction every summer!