Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr. Moo and other Slinkys!

Tempkid...

You want some of this???

Or some of this??

Back up before you get run over.... ahhaha...

Beer pong???

Moo.. very noble cause to get us all together...

Bad idea putting the Iron Brothers and Tanks together in competition at your house..

Too much damage to be done.. The house will never be the same.... lol...

I dont think we can hang on the beer though...

How bout we Funky Water Pong???

That would be more our style...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tempkid

For real kid I'm really good, we will run the table!!!!

I like to play for money, it makes more fun!!!!

This one time I played some bitch for fiftey dollars one on one a front of a good crowd, just one cup each, won his fucking money, then said " I don't want your money, it would be bad luck, it's from a loser" then I ripped it to pieces in front of his face!!!!!!

Should of saw his face.

I love doing shit like that, I changed the sport of beer pong, I'm so great, I just like to entertain now!!!!!!!!!

I love talking shit when I play berr pong!!!!

I am in. Tempskid let me know you can be the big daddys partner.

their's my partner, i was waitin for ya to chime in so we can finally start mentally breaking down the competition before gameday!!!!!

bigtime will be easy to mentally breakdown, we'll just tell him the carbs, and colories in beer and he's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

serge, there is NO table BIG ENOUGH FOR ME AND YOU BIG MAN!!!! SO WE WILL BATTLE TILL OUR DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

this is gonna get ugly......rod....I want to play tempskid and serge in the opening round......lets weed the weak ones out really early!!!......moo....you are not allowed to shoot from your friends shoulders.....that is cheating!!!!!

Dave- i guess you didnt get the memo.......There is a weight limit to play beer pong in this tourney.....However, for you we are having a light weight division tourney.........So goodluck with that.

Originally posted by njbigtime

Dave- i guess you didnt get the memo.......There is a weight limit to play beer pong in this tourney.....However, for you we are having a light weight division tourney.........So goodluck with that.

also christopher.......your petition to have a naked beerpong tournament was turned down......as was the idea of being handcuffed to your partner and postgame hugging sessions!!!!

Awww David I'll play with you... SHUT NJFATTY's Mouth up! :D :D

also christopher.......your petition to have a naked beerpong tournament was turned down......as was the idea of being handcuffed to your partner and postgame hugging sessions!!!!

Dave what did i tell you about keeping yours and Jimmy Hanshakes personal life in the closet........Please i know you two are together offically, but no need to broadcast this sort of behavior...........

Originally posted by dolcebabe

Awww David I'll play with you... SHUT NJFATTY's Mouth up! :D :D

ok your pledging period just got extended..........keep it up and you will go all summer...............shoe lace arms cant help you....BTW can you see above the table?

ok your pledging period just got extended..........keep it up and you will go all summer...............shoe lace arms cant help you....BTW can you see above the table?

bigtime......dont get all self conscience about your weight......just tell yourself it is "babyfat".....or that you are really big boned!!!!.....ha ha ha........I heard you used to have a double chin!!!!!....ha ha ha

bigtime......dont get all self conscience about your weight......just tell yourself it is "babyfat".....or that you are really big boned!!!!.....ha ha ha........I heard you used to have a double chin!!!!!....ha ha ha

Dave please stop being jealous that one of my arms is as big as your whole body......... I know it sucks, but life can get better.. I here it is legal for you and jimmy handshakes to get married in 2 states now

But keep on the insults, i like the motivational messages.....

ohh and did I mention you need to hit the GYM...I mean after all the pounds you put on this weekend from EATING PIZZA at surf...You have a lot of work to do MR.

ohh and did I mention you need to hit the GYM...I mean after all the pounds you put on this weekend from EATING PIZZA at surf...You have a lot of work to do MR.

I plead the fifth amendment to pizza....Now Chris is going to yell at me.........Thanks alot..............

Well atleast i dont eat bologna sandwiches, who the hell eats bologna?

you noticed the grease dripping off his second chin too!!!!.....poor guy.......all that work just to put all that weight back on!!!!

I plead the fifth amendment to pizza....Now Chris is going to yell at me.........Thanks alot..............

Well atleast i dont eat bologna sandwiches, who the hell eats bologna?

Hey HEY!! that was just me in a drunk state of mind!!

STacKED~ BTW he also ate DORITOS!!