Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Lounge Tonight

Weather is FINALLY nice out and I hope to see everyone out partyin tonight!!!

Deko Tuesdays Continue

With Resident DJ Richie Santana on the main floor

and Resident DJ Klutch downstairs

All members of the service industry recieve free admission and 3$ drink bracelets all night.

anyone else that is gonna go and asks for my list will also get a bracelet for 3$ Drinks so i hope to see some of yous there!!

Anyone going just ask for BINOYS GUEST LIST at the table and you will be taken care of.

Originally posted by adriennektu

I will definitly be there tonite with the doggie R? Drea you better be there too, and everyone there last week....shots???

Ill def be there! i got you guys on my list rich knows what to do. see you there!

Originally posted by marcmarc

Ill def be there! i got you guys on my list rich knows what to do. see you there!

This was a post from me. I dont know how that happened! LOL

MARCMARC Wasnt even near my computer!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by binoys

This was a post from me. I dont know how that happened! LOL

MARCMARC Wasnt even near my computer!

obviously.....................lol

thanx for pluggin my wed at D'Jais on the 18th!

& Happy Bday Binoy!

Originally posted by bonsolidd

obviously.....................lol

thanx for pluggin my wed at D'Jais on the 18th!

& Happy Bday Binoy!

YO Honestly bro, i would never do that so please dont think it was me. MarcMarc has never even been on my computer and i didnt even know about that post till Matt Reid pointed it out to me and asked me if i knew who it was. Which i do. but i didnt know about it. Bon you know i dont play like that so dont think that. And i hope to see you for my bday and best of luck with the wed. Honestly.

I made the post to Adrienne sayin i took care of her and rich but somehow it came up as MarcMarc, maybe because i quoted his post right before that. I dont know.

Weather is FINALLY nice out and I hope to see everyone out partyin tonight!!!

Deko Tuesdays Continue

With Resident DJ Richie Santana on the main floor

and Resident DJ Klutch downstairs

All members of the service industry recieve free admission and 3$ drink bracelets all night.

anyone else that is gonna go and asks for my list will also get a bracelet for 3$ Drinks so i hope to see some of yous there!!

Anyone going just ask for BINOYS GUEST LIST at the table and you will be taken care of.

i want to hear santana's set really bad.maybe nex wk

Thanks again guys for last night. Adrienne, Michelle, Lil Cee, myself and the rest of the KTU crew had a good time. Always a good time listening to Richie throwing down the jams on a tuesday night! DJ Klutch thanks for the CD! Tune in tonight! Andrew and Annette at the bar holding it down - cut me off next time will ya! Yeaaaaaaa! Binoy! Your birthday is going to be SICK! We'll be there fo sho!

R?

www.djriddler.com

Originally posted by dondiezel26

yes please take time off from your ass ramming sessions at casbah.......Im sure we can all take a tuesday night off and welcome you to deko!!!!

I think thats called being SCHOOLED in REAL Music!!

I think thats called being SCHOOLED in REAL Music!!

binoy.....give us a review from last night.....I see solar mommi showed up........and yes flaming eddie needs to be taught a lesson on real music........for some reason he finds himself getting amped for casbah every week!!!!.....yet he finds a way to rip every dj from tiesto to rydell!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

binoy.....give us a review from last night.....I see solar mommi showed up........and yes flaming eddie needs to be taught a lesson on real music........for some reason he finds himself getting amped for casbah every week!!!!.....yet he finds a way to rip every dj from tiesto to rydell!!!!!

Review huh...uhhhh MY FUCKIN HEAD HURTS!! LOL

Music was great. Ferdico and Richie ripped it up. Wasnt packed but everyone that was there had a great time! Hope you make it back soon!

Thank you yet again for another fun Tuesday night at the new 'spot'. KTU was in the house and thank you to every one who came out just to have a good time.

Two weeks down and many more to go....see you all next Tuesday and can we please cut of Riddler by 1am??? I know his box dancing was causing quite a stir but I need to save my dollar bills for tipping the bartneders! HAHA

Oh and the rock star after party at the dinner was hotness.....HAHA

:dj: Richie you tore it up, your set was hot!!