Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<3

dgmodel

I had a dream of her last night...

i was walking down this block in belgium, and brad pitt was walking in front of me. This milk truck comes out of nowhere, and drives right into this storefront. Brad walks very non-challantly towards the truck, and my focal point shifts to inside the truck.

There i see a Jen in the nude, in the back of the milk truck. She had such a nice body, and tan.

:)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Oh, and DG

My friends' boss has a house upstate in woodstock, and they live about 3 blocks from her and brad's house up there.

He's seen her joggin up there :eek:

omg im going up with you one week... no ifs ands or buts...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i pity you for being such a critical person... :(

:laugh: seriously, she is cute, but not beautiful......there are tons of way more gorgeous women...if you want greek, even anna vissi is better looking than her.

Originally posted by sassa

:laugh: seriously, she is cute, but not beautiful......there are tons of way more gorgeous women...if you want greek, even anna vissi is better looking than her.

Cute is the KEY word... No she is not incredible. But there is something about her that definately turns me on... ;)

Originally posted by elementx

Cute is the KEY word... No she is not incredible. But there is something about her that definately turns me on... ;)

anything that moves and resembles a halfway decent female would turn most males on.

could be but i dont like them... samething could be said about anybody though, some ppl just like some ppl, they may not be the hottest, or the funniest, or what have you but something just draws you to them... im not saying shes the end all be all and all women must look like her, and act like her... im just saying i <3 her... and lust for her... other women that i feel are up there with her simply looks wise (since i dont know them personally) catherine zeta jones, jen lopez, tifanni amber thiesen, aria giovanna, tia bella, raylene... and plenty more... however out of all of them i like her the best... so lets you liked john ritter hypothetically speaking, so be it... do i pity you??? no its your taste, so i ostracise you or "pity" you simply because your tastes differ from mine??? like on the other thread for vin diesel... okay fine you dont like him but other find him attractive... does that mean everyone else is "stupid" or has "poor taste" or does that just mean we have different tastes??? different strokes for different folks, and im glad its like that other wise wed all be dating the same woman and man, and wind up killing each other...

anything that moves and resembles a halfway decent female would turn most males on.

false... its takes quite a women for me to be turned on and or even interested in her... (more than just looks)