Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush Doctrine must apply to Israel

igloo

Originally posted by igloo

Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and the rest of them must be destroyed....sorry folks, I know this is a complex issue but the solution is black and white...

Anything less and everyone is fooling themselves

how about the jewish extremists, aren't they hindering the problem with their attacks on civilians as well? :rolleyes::blank:

Originally posted by sassa

how about the jewish extremists, aren't they hindering the problem with their attacks on civilians as well? :rolleyes::blank:

They are certainly adding to the problem when innocent victims get killed when Israel launches retaliatory strikes against terrorists.....but there is a difference---take off your blinders..

The blood of innocent Palenstinians is on the hands of Arafat, Hamas, and the rest of these terrorist organizations...

They are certainly adding to the problem when innocent victims get killed when Israel launches retaliatory strikes against terrorists.....but there is a difference---take off your blinders..

The blood of innocent Palenstinians is on the hands of Arafat, Hamas, and the rest of these terrorist organizations...

There are also many cases of armed Jewish settlers killing Palestinians...funny though, it never *really* makes the news here.

what's the difference, pray tell? :rolleyes: and what blinders do i have on exactly that you, for some odd reason, do not have?

Originally posted by sassa

what's the difference, pray tell? :rolleyes: and what blinders do i have on exactly that you, for some odd reason, do not have?

That is the problem Einstein---you can't tell the difference ....pathetic

If you need it explained to you retard, then you are actually dumber than I thought....scary...

you know, this is really getting tiring. i'm asking you one last time to stop posting this shit. i don't know about you, but i left preschool a long time ago :rolleyes: grow the fuck up and speak like a man, if that is what you are, which i really doubt. enough is enough.