Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hotel called "The Loop" in New Jersey

The Loop...

Hah... Memories... Last time I was there it was $50.00 for 4 hours. And $80.00 OR $100.00 for the night. But that was about 2 years ago or so.

If my memory serves me correct you go the same way that you would go to Woodbridge mall. Except you keep on going straight. You will see the LOOP sign on your left side. You fork off to the right just before you go over a hill. Make the first left and then the left after that and it is right there. :D

I dont think they have a website...

If you ask me. The turn over is so fast. I would not use the Hot Tubs. Who the fuck knows what infections are floating around in there... :eek:

Originally posted by elementx

If you ask me. The turn over is so fast. I would not use the Hot Tubs. Who the fuck knows what infections are floating around in there... :eek:

:laugh:

And it's funny that so many people from SI go there.

Dont get any of the rooms on the first floor, such shit. Try to ask for a room on the 3rd floor, much bigger, nicer, and more mirrors (especially if you love to watch yourself like i do). lol. $50 short stay and $100 over night during the week. Dont waste your money on the theme rooms, your not going for the themes, atleast i hope your not going for the themes, lol. And DO NOT lay on the bed, put a towel down, unless you dont mind catching something.

Originally posted by daillestmattyg

Don't know the exact name of it but can anyone provide either a website or info about this place such as rates, directions(from staten island,Ny) what the room offers? thanks alot

matt

MattyG? Hope your not related to daillestMattyC

Thats a really nasty place.. I have heard all kinds of stories or people seeing things/finding things there.. egh.. Isnt it south or woodbridge.. Take 9 south.. on way to old club abyss...

What about West Shore motel.. Their pretty cheap!! =)