Guest brwneydtrouble

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble

Trouble is the name of my game.....;)

Flip, no one told me who you were, or else would have gone over and harassed you just like I did you everyone that I met that day. :)

I won't be going to maze for a while, so you better keep your word. I really am retired for the time being. :D

MJM, You better not be starting any shit with me either, mister. You know I will personally kick your sewn up ass till your stuffing comes out.......NO 420 FOR YOU!!!

well brwneyd...my word still stands...im the 1 who made the green drink that tasted like candy at the b.b.q...i noticed u bcuz they told me who u were at the b.b.q...and u were shooting a smile the whole time....ie mentioned this b4, i work for a liqour distributor...im drowning in the stuff at home, so whenever we have a get together at ny house, being that your retired ill make u 1 of my concoctions!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i got logged out again...aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh:blank:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Trouble is the name of my game.....;)

Flip, no one told me who you were, or else would have gone over and harassed you just like I did you everyone that I met that day. :)

I won't be going to maze for a while, so you better keep your word. I really am retired for the time being. :D

MJM, You better not be starting any shit with me either, mister. You know I will personally kick your sewn up ass till your stuffing comes out.......NO 420 FOR YOU!!!

CHECK OUT MY NEXT POST :eek:

:rolleyes:

:tongue:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

If you knew me, you wouldn't make that kind of comment about me. :D

BECAUSE THEIR CHILD WAS AS TALL AS YOU!!!! :tongue:

OR IS IT BECAUSE SOMEBODY SAID AT THE BBQ

"LITTLE GIRL YOU SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING WITH FIRE ITS DANGEROUS" :tongue:

:cool:

:bong:

:laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Well then, Mr MJM, who the hell was gonna cook for all you porkers? HMMMM????

Now I remember you Flip. :) I may be retired, but I will still go to all the BBQ's.

So bring it on!!!

Originally posted by meli2444

I KNOW THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT..........

THERE'S ALOT OF NEW PEOPLE ON THE BOARD. I GUESS I'M OUT OF THE LOOP. :(

TROUBLE------WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? ARE YOU HIDING? COME TO MAZE ON FRIDAY. :D

Meli whose that???? hehe!!!!! :tongue:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Hey Meli, yeah, I have been laying low. Pretty much retired for the time being. Having way too much time out on the boat or jet skiing at Elliot Key and diving in the Keys on Sundays. Friday nights we usually go out on the boat too. Won't be seeing me too much for a while, but I will still go to all the BBQ's, and out to see some of you guys spin every now and then.

I sound like Lola now, I have plans for every weekend that there's something going on! *lol*

Candy, don't think you will have much success bringing me out of retirement, so don't bother. ;)