Clubplanet Nightlife Community

truck.

ras67

last night on my way home from trio i was about to turn onto columbus street and i see a truck go by and its really loud. i mean REALLY loud. i look at it and there going up one side, over the top and hanging off the other is a traffic light-- i mean the ENTIRE post, branch and light attached to this truck being dragged.

being the instigators we are, i decide we need to follow it b/c i KNOW there is about to be huge drama--

3 blocks later the truck pulls over and doesnt seem to notice anything wrong but gets out and asks how he can find woburn--

then he looks at his truck which looks like the craziest thing i have ever seen-- wires all hanging out the bottom...

i call the fire dept and we all sit there on the street for an hour until the fire and tow truck make a collective effort to remove it.

just a little craziness of the whole night.

he was kind of old, REALLY nice and from virginia. he kept saying over and over how that was the end of his job and we were really sad for him :(

we told him to lie and say it fell and he kept saying how he would NEVER ever tell a lie b/c it will always come back and haunt you. and then he said he wanted to pull over earlier when he noticed it but all the spots on the previous street said "no parking" (!)

i am an official witness though they took all my information.