Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Last Night

So what did all you kids think of Deko last night? Everyone seemed to be doing quite 'well'....haha. Fun times, especially the after hours 'rock star' party. Joey you better still have my yellow gum ball...and can someone please make Riddler a permanent CUT OFF name tag? haha...next week again???:rolleyes:

Once againi want to thank everyone for coming out this party is going to take off. Thanks to thhe riddler and Adriennektu as well as to binoy and Asuave. I would also like to Richie and joe Ferdico fro dropping some incredible beats. AdrienneKtu i better see you at Xs sat night you promised

Shouts out to Sal Parm for spilling my drink off the DJ booth, Anette & Andrew for getting Riddler drunk once again, Ferdico for promising me 200% attention on Saturday, all the boys for not taking my $10...thank you!!! Richie Santana for being a rockstar, Drea for doing shots with me, Mike for getting her to the dinner in one piece!! Had a blast and I'm gonna try to come on Saturday b/c I pinky swore! Peace out doggies...much love! And Binoy....I've got some Advil for you baby!