Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Was My Posted Deleted?

Actually if you think about it...

If dramatic issues were ALL moved to drama...there would be hardly any other categories..

as far as your designing potential, Id say go for it..

Personally the irony of creating sweaters in the middle of summer is soo interestingly enough of a contradiction Id be sold..\

lol:tongue:

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Actually if you think about it...

If dramatic issues were ALL moved to drama...there would be hardly any other categories..

as far as your designing potential, Id say go for it..

Personally the irony of creating sweaters in the middle of summer is soo interestingly enough of a contradiction Id be sold..\

lol:tongue:

IF YOU HAD HALF A BRAIN YOU'D KNOW THAT THE ENTIRE FASHION INDUSTRY IS NOW WORKING ON "SPRING 2004" ....THE SUMMER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH IT IS SUMMER HERE DOESN'T MEAN ITS SUMMER EVERY WHERE ELSE! WE DON'T JUST SELL TO THE USA! :rolleyes: I'M ASSUMING ITS YOU WHO DELETED MY POST! :cuss:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

IF YOU HAD HALF A BRAIN YOU'D KNOW THAT THE ENTIRE FASHION INDUSTRY IS NOW WORKING ON "SPRING 2004" ....THE SUMMER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH IT IS SUMMER HERE DOESN'T MEAN ITS SUMMER EVERY WHERE ELSE! WE DON'T JUST SELL TO THE USA! :rolleyes: I'M ASSUMING ITS YOU WHO DELETED MY POST! :cuss:

Oy oy oy...

Darling dearest relax..

Firstly..Im not a moderator...Hence I cant delete posts even if I wanted to ..

Secondly..I was defending you and your comment of why they (clubplanet) moved your post to drama, personally I think it would be slight of an insult...thats why I made the comment.

Lastly, chica...

I know how the fashion industry works, was almost in it, have many a friends who design, photograph, for large names of which I do not feel like dropping from LA to NYC to Rome, and London. I simply just envisioned a woman wearing a sweater in 115 degree weather..and laughed...:tongue:

The point...

Let me start again..I keep forgeting that people do not know me on this board..

Hi..My name is EccentricMoFo, and Im a overly sarcastic humorly retawded child who loves to manipulate and make funnies..

:hat:

NOW>...pull my finger dammit...:blank:

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Oy oy oy...

Darling dearest relax..

Firstly..Im not a moderator...Hence I cant delete posts even if I wanted to ..

Secondly..I was defending you and your comment of why they (clubplanet) moved your post to drama, personally I think it would be slight of an insult...thats why I made the comment.

Lastly, chica...

I know how the fashion industry works, was almost in it, have many a friends who design, photograph, for large names of which I do not feel like dropping from LA to NYC to Rome, and London. I simply just envisioned a woman wearing a sweater in 115 degree weather..and laughed...:tongue:

The point...

Let me start again..I keep forgeting that people do not know me on this board..

Hi..My name is EccentricMoFo, and Im a overly sarcastic humorly retawded child who loves to manipulate and make funnies..

:hat:

NOW>...pull my finger dammit...:blank:

OK BUT MY POINT WAS IT WASN'T MOVED TO DRAMA I CAN'T FIND THE DAMN POST NOW!

Originally posted by ninadd

You are the last person that I could think of that would only have half a brain :laugh:

Ah..how sweet....I mean..

cooool beans..:cool:

I owe you a drink if I ever see you out..I mean...you and YO man played me and noah last time so...es cool..lol..

Kidding.I heard the details...tis a shame...but another time..:hat: