Clubplanet Nightlife Community

go ahead, BRAG!

Let's take time out to appreciate and talk about the great things that we have to be proud of..Here we can boast as much as we'd like :D

I just ordered a bunch of clothes through the mail and are actually satisfied w/ every single piece

I am currently in the most perfect relationship <3

I retook 2 classes this semester that I had problems with in my first and got great grades in both

I won $5 in scratchoffs

Ok, now your turn ...

...i'm a hairdresser........so the week before last i had my highest totals...........only to be informed yesterday((end of pay week))...that i beat that number by $100 more!!!!!!.......higher totals=higher commision!;)

Originally posted by misk

...i'm a hairdresser........so the week before last i had my highest totals...........only to be informed yesterday((end of pay week))...that i beat that number by $100 more!!!!!!.......higher totals=higher commision!;)

...where do you work?...my fur is in need of a trim...

I helped a guy in DC write a book last year. The book talks about global poverty, third world debt, and money laundering. got into some shit for it, but it was worth it.

what else......i'm graduating from university this saturday, i am definitely proud of that :D

i get to look @ rich people's brokerage statements all day

my firm charges me out @ triple of what they pay me

i was the last person to leave the office today

brokers yell at me on the phone

CPA stands for certified pain in the ass

:aright:

but in 10 yrs ill make partner and ill b pusing a maranello..so HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

private practice or is he at a firm?

Private...

Semi Retired right now. But the funny thing is it seems as though he works more now than he ever did. Everytime I visit him he is working.

He basically does most work for Doctors and all of the HIP groups in the Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens area.

He sticks mostly to Project work such as Mergers and Audits ect... He also handles alot of the Doctors retirement plans. :D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u never stop being an accountant..some of the partners at my firm are ancient

So I have learned...

But it is a good thing... The longer he stays around the business... The more years I have side work during tax season. :D