Problems @ The Gym...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by darb76

This is some funny shit.

Just to make one point. Its good to see that you are all confident but your looks are FAKE. ALL JUICE.. The only thing you were born with is personality not looks.:D

MEN NEED THEIR EGO STROKED EVERY SO OFTEN IT MAKES THEM :hump::licker::makeout: BETTER!

I would love to see what you lay next to every night...

So not fucking hot..

I am still waiting to see what you actually look like....

So far I dont think you are very impressive..

A very cold hearted, jealous little mangina, who hates those who have what he can never get...

Get back in your hole...

Originally posted by njstacked2

Dani...Are you HOT? Is your man a Slinky? Just asking.

My tan is so perfect right now...I kept my session short yesterday...No time for autographs...I also trained with my Mexcian friend who works at Muscle Maker Grill....I cannot pronounce her name so i call her "Jelly" it sounds Hot! She cannot speak English but we get along well.

Dani on a scale of 1-10 is a God DAMN!!!

Hot and definately cool peeps, her BF is cool as shit too, definately not suffering from slinky syndrome either.

My first post was a compliment. I said that you are confident in yourselves. But you were not born with the bodies you have. They were modified. The Female made a rude comment to me and I made one back. I wouldn't disrespect a female unless provoked

Stacked...

On the ride to sexy sushi last week...

Would you not back me up on the comment that Tigga's Twins are oh so perfect... and very unleaky????

Quick pointer Darb...

Aside from you obviously being jeolous..

You are a chronic liar.... I doubt any male would ever complain about his girl having implants...

please... note I am referring to a real man.. not a mangina...

and on the leaky comment...

I suggest you tell the broke ass bitch you know who had problems, not to cheap out and go for the "Titt job of the month" deal online...

Spend the money, get em done right the first time..

Originally posted by carguy19

Dani on a scale of 1-10 is a God DAMN!!!

Hot and definately cool peeps, her BF is cool as shit too, definately not suffering from slinky syndrome either.

hey carl.. how it goin???

steph. soon enough we will be around.. first i gotta get myself back to work before i get out again.. i get too scared out.. cause i feel like the disability people are snapping pics of me!! haha

Sorry Darb...

I fly off the handle when it comes to my girl...

I saw a shot and immediately threw my keyboard across the room, and launched my trainee out the second story window.. then replied..

She is so fucking hot!!!

Like I said before bro.. modified... thats the way you have to look at it...

We dont just shoot up like juicemonkeys and naturally look this fucking good...

Its a full time job.. proper diet, regimate training and tanning, good nights rest...

If it was easy to be so fucking hot, everyone would be doing it...

Originally posted by dani672

hey carl.. how it goin???

steph. soon enough we will be around.. first i gotta get myself back to work before i get out again.. i get too scared out.. cause i feel like the disability people are snapping pics of me!! haha

Hey baby, are you going out tonight???? Call me at work after.

Sup styfe, bus, stacked, bigtime. Ha ya doin???

I am so fucking hard today..

Feeling very Iron....

I just called my gym and reserved the downstairs, the dungeon as I like to call it, to myself for the afternoon...

I dont want anyone blurring my sexy image, or blocking my view of the full length mirrors I installed...

Besides.. everyone runs screaming when I throw in the Slinky Stomp CD and start tossing skids around the room...