Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Problems @ The Gym...

Originally posted by jy04

darb my honey, finally another person that realizes how much of a dork this carguy kid is...carguy, i love how you take all of the bus' lines....

EX.) "i just spit out crisco and lard on my computer", and you replace it with, "i just spit water on my computer screen"....you are so not original and cheesy and def. not funny!!!..... get a life sonic the hedghog!!!....i cant wait till you kick MY ASS!!! lol lol lol lol, see you at surf club!!

Is this ass face??? or is it pussy kyle hiding behind his girls screen name??? Just wanna know which peice of shit Im talking to ???

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

darb my honey, finally another person that realizes how much of a dork this carguy kid is...carguy, i love how you take all of the bus' lines....

EX.) "i just spit out crisco and lard on my computer", and you replace it with, "i just spit water on my computer screen"....you are so not original and cheesy and def. not funny!!!..... get a life sonic the hedghog!!!....i cant wait till you kick MY ASS!!! lol lol lol lol, see you at surf club!!

Here's another original line

I bet you didnt hear that I'll break your fucking neck did you???

You are right. This guy is just trying to fit in. A follower not a leader.

He probably is the iron crew's maid service:laugh:

carguy, can you pls define slinky for me?? your such a loser, do you hold these guys drinks while they pick up girls??

Yeah I love all my friends and would do anything to stick up for any of them, it's called LOYALTY.

Yeah Im loyal but your fucking ugly and I'll be loyal tomorrow and you'll still be ugly too.

BITCH

"go have fun guys, i'll order you guys all the drinks and hangout on your threads just so i can be an IRON BROTHA!!!"....

You try to make fun of me ass face, but I fit in fine, my friends will tell you, and no matter what you say or do, you'll still be ass face,

Just cause I dont have the time to stay on here as much as I used to it doesn't mean I am a follower and my friends will vouge for that.

I bet you're even uglier then normal today, do me a favor dont post a pic K'

Originally posted by darb76

Here's another original line

I bet you didnt hear that I'll break your fucking neck did you???

You are right. This guy is just trying to fit in. A follower not a leader.

He probably is the iron crew's maid service:laugh:

your SOOOO correct

:laugh: :laugh: :3some: :3some: :zzz:

that means that, "your a joke," "your a tagalong",and "you put everyone to sleep" with your posts carguy!!!:laugh: :laugh: :peeleft::hang:

Originally posted by stephanie74

hey bigtime carb intake for 6/12/03?

Good question, well been carb depleting all week, feeling tired and slugglish....I will take in 30g right before weight training and 75 g of pure dextrose poweder afterwards....that is it for today, of course ALA wil be taken with it

Originally posted by carguy19

You try to make fun of me ass face, but I fit in fine, my friends will tell you, and no matter what you say or do, you'll still be ass face,

Just cause I dont have the time to stay on here as much as I used to it doesn't mean I am a follower and my friends will vouge for that.

I bet you're even uglier then normal today, do me a favor dont post a pic K'

i thaught you said you knew who i was!! and that you saw me at djais...and you actually do, me and my boyfriend were the one who :peeleft::peeright: on your car , REMEMBER!!!

your SOOOO correct

:laugh: :laugh: :3some: :3some: :zzz:

that means that, "your a joke," "your a tagalong",and "you put everyone to sleep" with your posts carguy!!!:laugh: :laugh: :peeleft::hang:

Funny nobody's replying to your comments huh???

No matter what you say you're still either #1 Kyle, a big fat pussy hiding behind his girls SN,

or #2 ass face ugly bitch,

I feel just fine with my relationships with my friends, the 2 of you cant change what was stated above. I can change things if I wanted but I like my friends, so it looks like I am at an advantage once again

You lose again loser

i thaught you said you knew who i was!! and that you saw me at djais...and you actually do, me and my boyfriend were the one who :peeleft::peeright: on your car , REMEMBER!!!

That was the comeback of the year, I have to laugh at your stupidity. You are a typical stupid nasty white trash bitch who would admit to pissing in public, damn your ugly!!!!

The car gets washed and detailed more then your pussy does how does that make you feel skank??

Originally posted by carguy19

Funny nobody's replying to your comments huh???

No matter what you say you're still either #1 Kyle, a big fat pussy hiding behind his girls SN,

or #2 ass face ugly bitch,

I feel just fine with my relationships with my friends, the 2 of you cant change what was stated above. I can change things if I wanted but I like my friends, so it looks like I am at an advantage once again

You lose again loser

I think his/her comments are on point.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Darb...I nominate you as an honorary Iron Brother...I think we can refine your skills...I see real potential here...Think big sport think big!

I am not big enough to be an Iron Brother. You would have to show me how to get bigger naturally

Originally posted by stephanie74

Hey bigtime...nice set up you got there.....i had some carbs this morning b/c I did Power Yoga for a hour at 6:30 a.m. so yummy....I am a trooper...and a Iron Sister at heart...

How ya livin' kid LARGE!!!!!

holla.....

Yea i also hit morning cardio.......Steph who is better than you?

Feeling like crap today feeling very unsexy and iron today