Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Problems @ The Gym...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njstacked2

Darb...It can be work in progress...Everyone needs a starting place....Yes?

start by reminding yourself how Hot you are...the rest will come semi-naturally.

Maybe that works for you but not me

Hey Bigtime try looking in the mirror and repeating I am the whole fuckin' package: I have a great paying job, I am hot , look at this bod....I mean c'mon now....perfection is hard to have yes??

feel better tear...no nothiin'

and nobody is better than me..lololol thanks for that I feel a little over 100% hotter...is that possible???

oh king is it?

Originally posted by darb76

Maybe that works for you but not me

Just work out hard, eat right, and have the right state of mind and dedication.... everyone starts somewhere.

You don't need to juice to grow, it helps but it's not completely necessary

Originally posted by roddigga

EWWW you slob, did you piss on the handles???????..............

Thanks for realizing this Rod, 1st of all what lady would piss on a car in public and furthermore would you put shit out there for everyone to read??? :laugh:

i gotta say carl that is pretty filthy, but its also filthy if she pissed on your handles..................ANYWAY, just ignore the BITCH!!!! she still hasnt showed her face.............................

hey JY04 see ya at surf HUN.........................

steph lova!!!!!!!!!!!!!, shrek was driving rod nuts, i bug out whenever i see them rippin the legs off the ginger bread man!!!!!!!!

i've been havin weird day dream of my cookies talking to me and walking away and shit, ya know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watched the HISTORY CHANNEL though the other day doing BUMPS, turned into a MUMMIE for about a 12 HOURs!!!!!!!!........................., when i snapped out of it i was wrapped in ACE BANDAGES walking around BELMAR BEACH thinking i was a MUMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look who joined in on all the fun, the UNIRON BROTHER HIMSELF ROD!!! i'll get back to you rod!!.......i actually saw ya at surf though rod, you and your friends look good but we still have something to settle....

let me stay on this carguy topic since someone has begun to get nasty with me......

carguy im not sure if you know but rod and i go to school with one of the guys who work at surf ask rod he will tell you...let me switch to caps lock so everyone can read and see.....

ANYWAY I WAS STANING BY THE EXIT WITH HIM SAYING GOODBYE, YA KNOW THE EXIT BY THE MENS ROOM.....WELL IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO CONITNUE SAY SORRY!!!!

AH YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT I WILL CONTINUE, WELL AS I WAS STANDING NEXT TO MY FRIEND BRIAN BY THE EXIT, WE SEE THIS SLOPPY MESS COME STUMBLING OUT THE MENS ROOM........

YOU ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT???....LETS JUST SAY HIS PANTS AND WERE WRAPPED AROUND HIS ANKLES...AND HIS GROSS CROOKED EARTHWORM WAS DANGLING OUT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE....HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW CARGUY!! YES AT LEAST 15 TO 20 PEOPLE SAW YOUR SLOPPY ASS GET DRAGGED OUT OF SURF WITH YOUR PANTS WRAPPED AROUND YOUR ANKLES!!!!!!!

You were not held enough as a child...

The only thing you can fault Carl for is trying to hard sometimes...

Step off bitch...

We all know the story about what happened at Surf...

In fact, it was Carl who told us what happened..

Big fuccin deal..

You know how many times I have gotten thrown out of a club for being krunked up????

Next topic...

Originally posted by jy04

AH YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT I WILL CONTINUE, WELL AS I WAS STANDING NEXT TO MY FRIEND BRIAN BY THE EXIT, WE SEE THIS SLOPPY MESS COME STUMBLING OUT THE MENS ROOM........

YOU ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT???....LETS JUST SAY HIS PANTS AND WERE WRAPPED AROUND HIS ANKLES...AND HIS GROSS CROOKED EARTHWORM WAS DANGLING OUT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE....HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW CARGUY!! YES AT LEAST 15 TO 20 PEOPLE SAW YOUR SLOPPY ASS GET DRAGGED OUT OF SURF WITH YOUR PANTS WRAPPED AROUND YOUR ANKLES!!!!!!!

I was thrown out from the VIP assface, and all my clothes were on hun, get your story straight, thanks for the name BTW, I was trying to get his name so my lawyer could file charges, you just threw your boy under the bus, tell him to save his $$$$, and be ready to lose his job, all because ass face had to try to act cool

joanna thats just flat out stupid, cause brian told me he saw carl get kicked out but not because of that!!!!,SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!! ya know what im not even gonna bother............

and i just read that story and all i have to say is "look what time it is i have to go now"

dont worry bout it carl, bus kicked me out of his house for forgettin to pull my drawers up once too when i was all Krunked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

LMFAO!!!

Backfire...

You did have your pants on though, right???

Please tell me you had your pants on bro...

That would make for a funny tune to tell your grandkids...

Or mine!!!

Alright.. everyone breath!!!

I got kicked out from the VIP Bus, and if my pants were down that means I was getiing head from one of the hotties up there.

Pants were on bro

Originally posted by carguy19

I was thrown out from the VIP assface, and all my clothes were on hun, get your story straight, thanks for the name BTW, I was trying to get his name so my lawyer could file charges, you just threw your boy under the bus, tell him to save his $$$$, and be ready to lose his job, all because ass face had to try to act cool

carl you jerkoff, thats my boy................he told me he was just standing there, his job is to stamp people on the way in your idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was the BOUNCERS you MO MO.............................

and to get your STORY STRAIGHT FIRST KID cause SURF CLUB WAST THE ONE THAT GOT YOU FUCKED UP...........................

SO NO NEED TO THROW SOME KIDS NAME AROUND, MY GOOD FRIEND JUST SO YOU GET OUT OF YOUR OWN STUPIDITY.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!