Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Problems @ The Gym...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dogekid

148 posts about being hot and sexy... you all have serious mental health conditions.

go back to work!!!!

ps when is the football game? i think next sunday might be good for the doge.

working is overratted!! haha:laugh:

actually i wish i was working right now:(

Originally posted by njstacked2

The Key is To Have Your Money Work For You...Always remember that Slinky!

sorta like how the scrubbing bubbles in tylex do all the cleaning for you.

you didn't answer me about football. i want a reason to break dave's legs.

Originally posted by twiloguy

someone please delete this thread.

I AGREE REALLY GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO ANNOUNCE ON A MESSAGE BOARD THAT THEY ARE HOT NOR DO THEY NEED A PAT ON THE BACK FROM SOMEONE REASSURING THEM THAT THEY ARE HOT!! THEY JUST KNOW IT....AND THIS POST IS INSECURITY WORKING AT ITS FINEST! :rolleyes:

Housediva...No insecurity here...please do not make me recite all of my accomplishments and achievements again....I work hard at everything I do...Do not be insanely jealous of me...or the Iron Crew....Just know that we are everything you want to be...but cannot. I have perfected almost evey aspect of my life and am extremely confident as a person. I make things happen....I am a leader always have been always will be. Some may call it luck but I have named it persistence. I am the Best of the Best....now get in the back of the line and follow the leader.

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I AGREE REALLY GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO ANNOUNCE ON A MESSAGE BOARD THAT THEY ARE HOT NOR DO THEY NEED A PAT ON THE BACK FROM SOMEONE REASSURING THEM THAT THEY ARE HOT!! THEY JUST KNOW IT....AND THIS POST IS INSECURITY WORKING AT ITS FINEST! :rolleyes:

maybe they just do it b/c they know it pisses other people off & maybe they think its funny to get a rise out of ppl who actually care what they say about themselves on a message board, ppl shouldnt take shit so seriously

I AGREE REALLY GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO ANNOUNCE ON A MESSAGE BOARD THAT THEY ARE HOT NOR DO THEY NEED A PAT ON THE BACK FROM SOMEONE REASSURING THEM THAT THEY ARE HOT!! THEY JUST KNOW IT....AND THIS POST IS INSECURITY WORKING AT ITS FINEST!

HAHAHAHA...

Sorry sweety...

Stacked and I are spoken for...

Iron Court and Tigga are the only ones that get to touch the greatness...

I suggest popping more valium... get an extra dream of tangling with us in for you wake...

Just a thought...

-Stacked... Diva sounds not so hot by her reply....

maybe they just do it b/c they know it pisses other people off & maybe they think its funny to get a rise out of ppl who actually care what they say about themselves on a message board, ppl shouldnt take shit so seriously

LMFAO!!!

Finally... someone with a fucking brain and not so insecure...

NJAngel is also quite fucking hot Stacked...

Barry, please give yourself a few pats on the back from me... Very good catch...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

LMFAO!!!

Finally... someone with a fucking brain and not so insecure...

NJAngel is also quite fucking hot Stacked...

Barry, please give yourself a few pats on the back from me... Very good catch...

love ya riggs, hopefully I'll see you & your other half out soon ;)