Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Toe Sucking

guest00901

i hate feet. my feet. your feet. anyones. socks must be on at all times(excluding the obvious shower, pool etc) socks even must be worn during sex.

i have a freind or two that enjoy being "toed"

iv'e never tired that though, do not plan on it either, freaks me out. I'd probally run away

Guest xfactor834

I absolutely love sucking on toes. But it's not just sucking...it's an artform.

I usually like to start off with a foot massage while the girl is on her back, lying down on a huge, comfy, warm, soft couch. I massage her long, smooth legs from her quads down to her ankles in a pulsing, squeezing manner and rub out all the tension.

As soon as I get to the feet, I use a combination of knuckles and pressure and the flat part of my hand to relax her. By this time, my girl is usually so relaxed that she's almost drugged out (this is usually combined with a heightened sex drive).

I usually wait until her eyes are closed and see her back arching up off the couch when I take her big toe and slowly breathe on it, and gently take it into my mouth and let my warm, wet tongue gently play with it.

It's so erotic...I can make her cum like that =)

:D

And after a good cumming...I usually lie down next to her and hold her and kiss her and tell her how beautiful she is while our arms are wrapped around each other...she's once soaked half a couch pillow with her wetness...mmm...I love that scent...

:cool:

I don't have a foot fetish, but I don't neglect feet either. I always show them love.

The feet are very important, Im trying to make time to learn some reflexology as well, nothing is more sensual then giving a nice foot massage :licker:

Originally posted by jimk29

I highly doubt that you can make a woman cum by sucking on her toes, unless she has an extreme foot fetish herself...

but if you can, more power to you.

I've heard of people getting off by having their feet rubbed and licked. It's a reflexology thing. I cannot vouch for this, however, there is a certain spot on my arch, when it's touched just so... well... *throb*

Anyway... rather than the actual toes themself... I find the arch and the area right underneath the toes... and between the toes... to offer the most erotic sensation. :drool:

And when you return the favor... the look of pure ecstasy on his face... hell, it might as well be a blowjob...

Originally posted by tastyt

I've heard of people getting off by having their feet rubbed and licked. It's a reflexology thing. I cannot vouch for this, however, there is a certain spot on my arch, when it's touched just so... well... *throb*

Anyway... rather than the actual toes themself... I find the arch and the area right underneath the toes... and between the toes... to offer the most erotic sensation. :drool:

And when you return the favor... the look of pure ecstasy on his face... hell, it might as well be a blowjob...

:eek:

attachment.php?postid=640212

There are hundreds of nerve endings in your feet, a lot of women love to have their feet rubbed. A few summers ago at the shore, I noticed a girl dancing wearing a pair of these. I knew it wouldnt be long before her feet were killing her. She sat up on the bar right next to me and starting telling me how bad her feet hurt, "cut them off please!" This was an invitation, this girl def had a foot fetish. She was dying to have someone rub them for her, so right there how as she was sitting up on the bar, how could I say no. Back at her place, this girl got off having 'em rubbed, licked :lickit: touched, she was drenched from it. Just seeing how turned on she got from having her toes sucked on was an experience in itself. I'd give a cute set of feet a :aright:

i love sex...

i will do anything...

i give a wicked foot massage...

and kiss down to the ankles...

but, i've neva sucked a toe...

not that i wouldn't...but...

never have...

i don't like anyone to touch my feet...

if someone tried...i would laugh my ass off...

:D

Originally posted by njdionysus

She was dying to have someone rub them for her, so right there how as she was sitting up on the bar, how could I say no.

OMG, I would NEVER let someone I just met touch my feet. That's sacred ground you're talking about! :laugh2: Refer to Pulp Fiction if you don't believe me. :D