Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fucken DJ SCOTT PROJECT

Originally posted by justinjames1

Although I did like some of his music back when i was into cheasy hard house. Thunder in paradise, french kiss, modem, Overdrive, but I think that was a couple of years ago...get with the program

Im more with the program then you are cunt. Time doesent change good music for me. I was actually listening to a mix from 2 years ago. Go listen to ktu you crap ball

Although I did like some of his music back when i was into cheasy hard house. Thunder in paradise, french kiss, modem, Overdrive, but I think that was a couple of years ago...get with the program

ha ha ha....justin.....overdrive.....I havent heard that in a while!!!!!!......the first 20 times I heard it...it was hot......now it would rip my eardrums apart!!!!!

I'm not hating, but don't make a post about some great dj, when the material that you are going by is a 2 year old cd. I used to like scott project, but time and music changes and evolves.

WHATEVER TRANCY

Somtimes things get worse and not better ever think about that trancy?

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

You ever look for girls that just got their toes painted and got those really nice open toe shoes on with the calf strap things and step on their toes on purpose?

like "i'm sorry"

Dude you sound like a loser you must be a real weirdo

weirdo-001.jpg

Originally posted by dbolboy

this is true, but final chapter was done by mike macaluso, not scot project:hat:

r u serious bro......all these years I was confused!!!!.....ha ha ha......thanx for the tip.....what is next....you gonna tell me yesterdays sports scores!!!