Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stupid question about car antenna

hi.. my antenna isn't going down anymore.. it didnt worry me cuz in my neighborhood i dont think anyone would fuck with it but im going to philly sat night and people will probably fuck wit it there.. It's mechanical and it usually goes up when i turn the ignition on.. it's not bent or anything.. i drive an integra any suggestions? thanks peace dan

hmm. usually those power antennas have a little gear in them that helps move the antenna up and down - and that gear is made out of something cheap, like plastic. That could be one reason, or maybe the antenna shaft is rusted or something and is sticking.

Originally posted by oldtimer

hi.. my antenna isn't going down anymore.. it didnt worry me cuz in my neighborhood i dont think anyone would fuck with it but im going to philly sat night and people will probably fuck wit it there.. It's mechanical and it usually goes up when i turn the ignition on.. it's not bent or anything.. i drive an integra any suggestions? thanks peace dan

relax...

look at my antenna, its a cheap ass manual civic type antenna, no on even fucks wiuth it in nyc...

Guest saleen351

dude according to the dmv, philly has the highest rate of antenna snapping in the country... I would just cancel your trip.........

ps your motor is burned out... if you can't hear it turning, the replace the whole thing.. or do what 99.9% of people do, nothing! leave it up...

lookout jerry seinfeld saleen has quite the witty comment

Well... i don't have to worry about the antenna getting snapped because someone stole my fucking car last night. I've had my integra for 3 whole months now and it got jacked last night from the parking lot of the club... worse yet my wallet was inw ith my credit cards and people charged over 900 bucks worth of shit to it..

this is great

1) my car was recovered

2) i looked further into it me and a few friends drove around the area where it was stolen yesterday for a few hours and found out one of the kids names that stole it what car he drives an the clincher was that we found out one of the kid's dads owns an autobody shop... it's pretty crazy

I dont know what kinda shape the car is in, the cops said it wasn't stripped but they also didnt look under the hood so who knows...

saleen c'mon man you're in your thirties dude.. you shouldn't be online all the time go have kids or something

Guest saleen351

this is great

1) my car was recovered

2) i looked further into it me and a few friends drove around the area where it was stolen yesterday for a few hours and found out one of the kids names that stole it what car he drives an the clincher was that we found out one of the kid's dads owns an autobody shop... it's pretty crazy

I dont know what kinda shape the car is in, the cops said it wasn't stripped but they also didnt look under the hood so who knows...

saleen c'mon man you're in your thirties dude.. you shouldn't be online all the time go have kids or something

30s?

sorry, much much younger....

ps the guy who stole your car, knows all your info, don't be a hero and confront them... the cops should havd told you this..

30's???

you'e A FUCKING LOSER!!! your profile says DEC 1969 = 32-33

AHHHHH dick...... my car may be stolen but my car is still sweeter than yours AND!!!!!

i also know law enforcement.... we know where they chopped it up "if it even happened" and we know who used my credit cards, where they used it, faces , names and license plate numbers!!! WOW!!! that's called using a college background... and connects... things you wish you had!!! ILL be driving my integra whipping your ass in a race once i get my car back so fuck YOU!!! WOWOWOWOWO!!!

Guest saleen351

30's???

you'e A FUCKING LOSER!!! your profile says DEC 1969 = 32-33

AHHHHH dick...... my car may be stolen but my car is still sweeter than yours AND!!!!!

i also know law enforcement.... we know where they chopped it up "if it even happened" and we know who used my credit cards, where they used it, faces , names and license plate numbers!!! WOW!!! that's called using a college background... and connects... things you wish you had!!! ILL be driving my integra whipping your ass in a race once i get my car back so fuck YOU!!! WOWOWOWOWO!!!

ummm, i'm not 30, i'm 26...:idea:

integra:laugh: :laugh:

chick car.....:laugh:

wow my bad sorry about last night i was very drunk and bitter... your profile says 32 so maybe you should fix it

i dont really think integra's are chick cars but whatever...

saw the car today (what's left of it) they took all my seats subs amp shit like that they didnt really touch under the hood from what i can see except for spark plugs oh and the rims and tires are gone too i went to acura and they said the seats alone are 2 g's if i want my leather seats back and the rims are over 1000 so i could be really fucked here

my car was sitting on the rotors for two days so im probably gonna need some work under there... bleh perth amboy sucks

Guest jroo

well about your anteanne get ride of it, take the whole thing out and get one of those short black rubber atenneas they rock!! i wish my car would get stolen, i dont have the money if insurance keeps going up.

Thanks for the advice jroo.. maybe once i get the interior of my car put back in ill replace the antenna.. My friend was telling me it just needed some wd40 or something like that

ps if you want your car stolen leave it in perth amboy NJ for the night..

pps make sure you have receipts for stuff you're gonna claim