Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iron Weekend Ahead....

Very good start to the weekend last night Capt Stacked...

Superwoman is very impressive... What an animal...

Nothing but Iron events the whole night...

Kicked it off with a protein shake at Muslce Maker...

The entire staff refers to our Capt and his wife as Mr and Mrs Rambo.. I almost puked from laughing so hard....

Those boys really know how to mix em up though... Mad props on the Iron Food selection...

Highlight of dinner was you telling the Non-English speaking worker how you are going to "snap his spine," while he stood there smiling thinking.. "Que??"

After eating.. We strutted past the tanning salon.. All the skeezers you spoke of were present and acounted for...

"No tanning tonight Rambo???"

"Nah.. I am so fucking hot tonight though, yes???"

Then the girl looks at me...

Of course I told her how insanely sexy I was feeling...

It will take them two days to clean the paw and face prints off the front window.. hahaha...

So then to hoboken.. a very "focused" ride...

Talk of our cycles.. Intake.. Slinkies... all the essentials...

After meeting Superwoman and having dessert with the Iron Krew, Bigtime joined us at this point..

You sexy bitches headed back home to rest up and get so fucking hot and ready for the weekend...

Stacked...

How is the market looking today???

The dairy industry is quite slow as of now... Fortunately the European market has slowly been dropping, which allows us to import foriegn products which will keep us more competitve in the domestic markets...

Just keeping my fingers crossed that the US Government doesnt lower the tilt and lower the domestic market as well...

Bus is focused and on point.. just need something interesting for my brain to chew on all day...

Well....My friends when it rains it poors..The Great One even makes mistakes...I missed priced our Euro Position from last night and the Forward and Spot rates threw off our P&L by over 600 million...whoops....Got Ritalin?

Anyway, Problem Corrected....!

Bus...Yes every thing you spoke about was true...I cannot spend much time fucking around with these Slinkys today, but hit me on email...and I will respond.

r u guys still my friends.....ha ha ha......sorry iron brothers....I stopped posting most of the week and decided my time would be best spent doing pushups and power cleans on my work breaks....I am embarassed that i made you guys hang out with me and my lack of size so I am trying to earn my way back into the iron team huddle!!!!......or have I been replaced with dogekid and his frail ass figure???

Originally posted by njstacked2

David...My phone has been destroyed..."Thanks Riggs" Call me later......! I miss you David in a very gay way

go stab yourself for that comment!!!!......u making any money today......we just keep tanking all day.....I love it.....except for the bullet costs........they are starting to add up!!!!.....down 26 on nasdaq........crack bitch crack!!!!!