Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge, Sandbar or Colosseum?? Where will people be??

I was wondering what everyones planning on doing tonight. The Rain is going to make it a miserable Friday yet again. I will be working at Merge tonight. If your in Seaside come by, if not, where will you be 2nite???

Wherever everyone goes, be safe, the roads are going to be SHITTY.

Thats right, sorry i 4got about Djais people. Stop there early and then make it down to Merge. If anyone stops at Djais first, drag Bon out of there and bring him 2 MERGE.

Actually, i might stop in myself b4 i have to go 2 work at Merge, im just scared i may never want to leave.

Originally posted by nootsy

Dragging Bon out of Djais is not an easy thing to do

Once you step into DJais you dont walk out, you CRAWL out!! place is DANGEROUS!! Bon runnin around with shots doesnt help the situation.

WOW, aqua lounge??? i was there once....was very very unimpressed, but maybe ill have to check it out on a Friday, see how NUTS it really is. If i wasnt working at Merge tonight, i would be at Colo, i think it will be a GREAT party. Good Luck to Binoy, Joey, Richie, Klutch and the rest of the CREW.

P.S. Hey Joey and Binoy, pay the Velez kid some more money for all his promoting, its gotten to the point of annoying.

P.S.S Binoy, can u wear the pink G-String that you bought, ill call out of Merge to see that. J/K

Only 1 person has said they are going 2 Sand Bar i see, hhmmmm.

i agree with you HOLMES, about sandbar, but there is ALOT of quality ass, dont u agree???

Im about 2 head down to seaside in a bit, i dont know how much this rain is going to affect us. PM me if anyone is coming 2 Merge, you will be comped at the door, or just say my name at the door. BE SAFE people.

Originally posted by mkutlass

Justin in the main room and Roveen in the Dome they both fit the club very well and fit what the promoters r going for. It should be packed I hope.

shut up you were just bad mouthing the kid (justin):rolleyes: you people on here are suck ups and kiss asses i swear

i have to say im very impressed how Sandbar goes from having a big name DJ last year (MTG) to a no name DJ this year, yet still continues to have people show up. Good job to Adam and Mike, and im sure they are saving alot of $$$ as well.

That place had the greatest amount of ass in North Jersey, it just sucks driving through the ghetto to get there, but something keeps the people coming back.